Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Kaitlyn R.
I have oily skin and this is just too Camry and not breathable for me. I has very good coverage though. If ou want to try this out I would recommend trying a sample from sephora before dumping all the money on it.
Judy D.
Allentown, PA
Review for: Other more...
I really wanted to like this foundation but I could not. It made me oily for some odd reason and it felt very heavy on my face. It says it's transfer proof, but it got on my shirt and cell phone. I was also matched wrong at Sephora. I got Deep 76 and it did not compliment my undertone too much.
Megan C.
Phoenix, AZ
Very good full coverage. It covers a lot of blemishes. I have a combination skin and this works wonders. It last throughout the day and stays very well. I would recommend this to everyone. For what you get for the price this foundation is great!
Adriana V.
I can say this foundation is by far the best just because it's full coverage and it barely shows any acne or blemishes that you have. It will only last for 4 to 5 hours and after that my face gets a little oily.
Cynthia E.
San Diego, CA
My favorite foundation! I have tried others and they did not have the full coverage yet not heavy feel that this foundation has. And it makes your face look flawless. Great to use with the KVD setting powder.
Caitlin E.
MY FAVORITE FOUNDATION EVERYONE! Use this with a beauty blender and just a little amount goes such a long way! They call it "tattoo" because it's full coverage everywhere. Any little mark this foundation will cover up. I will recommend this for someone who is looking for a thicker coverage.
Danielle C.
Palm city, Fl
this formula has such a beautiful consistency. it goes on "wet" but dries to a beautiful dry finish that doesn't wipe off throughout the day. i went through three shades before i found my perfect shade. i would rebuy in a heartbeat. the only other foundation i like more is georgio armani luminous silk
Gilsia G.
Mount Vernon , NY
Review for: Medium 62 more...
This is the holy grail of full coverage foundation. It last more than a year due to the smart packaging that doesn't make you waste product. It covers so well that I don't need a concealer. I would definitely buy it again. If you're having a hard time finding a foundation to really cover all your imperfections then hurry and grab your bottle.
Alex B.
Antioch, CA
Review for: Medium 54 more...
I love this foundation for its coverage. However, it is very hard to blend out for me. I normally end up mixing it with my other wet and wild foundation from the drugstore. It is very heavy, and feels very heavy on my skin. I love it to cover up my acne, but sometimes it's just too much.
Sarah J.
Pauls Valley, OK
This is a long lasting foundations its very great and easy to apply with beaty blender or fingers it last all day and it a pro at what it does full coverage and its great for all types of skins oily all the way to dry i highly recommend this product it gives you long lasting support!!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.