Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
kaila c.
Plymouth
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This foundation is perfect for anyone with oily skin and if you're trying to find one that will REALLY match your skin I suggest this one highly. It is easy to blend into the skin (I use a damp beauty blender to do this) and it has a really nice finish. It is definitely worth the price!
Julia C.
Tucson, AZ
I have never been able to find a shade light enough for me until now, it is so nice! This stuff is full coverage and a little goes a long way! My only issue is that it tends to dry me out, but I'm dry to combo skin, so that could be why. It is totally a matte finish, and usually lasts me through the day with minimal touch-ups.
Naomi H.
Hixson, TN
This is my holy grail foundation. The formula is amazing. It doesn't feel too heavy on the face like some foundations do. This creates a perfect, all-over coverage. I like using this when I know I'm going to take pictures or I'm going to a special event since it makes my skin look flawless.
Teresa S.
I hate this foundation so much. It's so cake up it feels so heavy. I think the girl at shepora pick my wrong shade because I look white. The smell is horrible. I don't recommend. It was a waste of money. I even bought the primer and it burn when I put it on. Sucks. I really want it to like it.
la'shaunae s.
N Charleston, SC
so much coverage and isnt heavy on my face. first i prime and then i apply this with a beauty blender by real techniques. this is my favorite foundation so far and i will be buying again when i run out because it isnt too pricy.
Elizabeth M.
I used to love this foundation, then backed away from it, and now love it again. It is crazy full coverage and if misused can look a wee bit cakey. I honestly think your skincare plays a big part in how this foundation will look on you.  But I love the coverage and staying power it gives me.
cody m.
Independence
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
This product is on the okay side, It is full coverage but if you don’t use primer and powder you look very Cakey. I personally don’t like that. It is very light weight you don’t feel it on your skin. I have oily skin and it works just fine for me.Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Leslie C.
Fountain Run
This foundation is awesome! It is full coverage. A little goes a long way. Super good color. I ordered online and got the right color match the first time. It is water proof, I tested to make sure. It covers so well I was shocked. It lasts all day and if you rub your face it will not come off.
Judy D.
Allentown, PA
Review for: Other more...
I really wanted to like this foundation but I could not. It made me oily for some odd reason and it felt very heavy on my face. It says it's transfer proof, but it got on my shirt and cell phone. I was also matched wrong at Sephora. I got Deep 76 and it did not compliment my undertone too much.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Review for: Light 46 more...
I love this foundation! It is a full coverage foundation that applies very nicely! This was my first high end foundation and I am definitely not disappointed! Some people say it's cakey but I don't feel that way! It's a great foundation for anyone who wants a foundation that a bit more dramatized
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.