Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19888)
Media (1911)
Carly O.
Sevierville, TN
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I grabbed the wrong shade in this foundation but besides that, I absolutely love it! I’m a full coverage kind of girl and this is a FULL FULL coverage kind of foundation. It literally covers EVERYTHING, and a little bit goes a long way. It does feel heavy on the skin but I can deal with that.
Karen J.
Raleigh, NC
The problem with a lot of brands is that they are great but only for certain skin tones. This foundation makes me look orange and it is very heavy. I like a foundation where my skin is light and dewy whereas this foundation is cakey and does not look natural.
Farah Faidah A.
Nashville, TN
The foundation is tacky when applied, which is normal for a full coverage foundation. But the texture is not as creamy and rather hard to blend. I find it easier to blend when I mix in some oils or a strobing cream. It lasts all day, but I still don't like it as much because of the texture.
Lauren G.
Lancaster, PA
This foundation was one of my favorites. It is extremely full coverage and a little goes a long way. It is pretty heavy though, so I liked to mix it with some moisturizer to thin it out. Its very long lasting, wear it all day.
Samantha M.
Spokane, WA
Obsessed! The coverage is out of this world; it's build-able if needed, it's easy to blend, the shade range is fantastic and I absolutely love it! It's not badly priced and it's fairly easy to find at your local Sephora or online on the Kat Von D Beauty website, there's a shade for everyone!
Ella W.
Coverage is truly amazing however formula is very thick and takes forever to blend out. Has a more matte finish and would not recommend for dry skin, but if you have normal-oily skin and need high coverage this would probably be great for you!
Shai D.
Atlanta, GA
I like full coverage so this foundation works perfectly for me. This is my go to foundation hands down. Like, I couldn't have found a better foundation with a shade that matches and blends so well with my skin tone! I have oily skin .. with this foundation, I literally stay matte all day, 🙌🏽❤️
Miranda R.
Fresno, CA
This foundation...where do I begin? I really wanted to like this product, because 1. It is full coverage 2. It's staying power and 3. It looks so good on others. I went to Sephora to purchase a good, long wear, and full coverage foundation. I was unsure of whether to try this or the Estée Lauder Double Wear (which I have yet to try) and was swayed to buy the Lock-It foundation over the latter. I decided to use it the next day, and the first thing I noticed was the smell. It reminded me of paint. When I applied it, it seemed hard to blend and very thick, again, like paint. I did notice the redness in my face disappeared and any other blemishes, but it made my skin feel heavy, especially after highlighting and contouring. I decided to get my money's worth and use the remainder of the product, but only on nights out when I know I wouldn't be sweating in the sun, or only wearing makeup for a few hours. I most likely won't be purchasing this again, but I do envy those who have had a positive experience with this product.
Amanda 💀.
Review for: Other more...
I have the lightest color! This foundation looks great! Coverage is solid! The only thing is it is a little drying for your skin because of its very matte finish, so if you have dry skin I recommend using really moist lotion on your face before applying! I would recommend this to anyone! I will be buying again once I run out!
McKell B.
Layton
Review for: Light 44, Light 42 more...
I started using this because I needed a foundation with more coverage. It does cover everything I needed it to but it felt very heavy on my face and it was a little hard to blend. Overall I would buy again if I ever need as much coverage as this gave me. I would not use this every day though.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.