Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1949)
Stephanie P.
Portland, Oregon
I will always love Kat's products and this foundation blows my mind. Covers everything I need it too and never too sticky or harsh in my skin. I hate that I can only get it online but it's always worth the wait.
Claudia S.
Dallas , TX
Review for: 58 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
I love Kat Van D amazing product what I love most is the package and how cute the bottle is as well not heavy really light weight easy to apply does wonders does fulll coverage doesn’t smear off I would buy anytime
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
One of my main beauty challenges is having super pale skin with neutral undertones that lean toward being cool. You would think that having light skin would be easy...it's not. Just because foundations are lighter than super dark doesn't mean a thing when all of them have a beige tinge, and it's especially bad when you look somewhat orange at the end of the day due to oxidation. Yuck.

So, when I saw this foundation and the lightest shade, Light 41 Neutral, I thought this, "Could this be the one?" I had tried other foundations, but nothing as light as this. So I buy it, and it does cover very nicely, but since it's so light in color to start with (no beige whatsoever), I think that I have finally found something that covers well & it's one of the best matches I have ever seen. It's scary light, but when I go outside, it isn't as scary when I have it on. (Light affects how colors look.)

I will always be looking for a bargain, but I think I have finally found another product that I can go 'prestige' on. So to all the super fair folks out there that need a pale foundation, please consider giving this brand a go.
Shaelyn S.
Chapmanville, WV
I really like this foundation if I'm just going out for a couple hours but sometimes, I've noticed that it gets cakey if I leave it on for more than 4-5 hours. Maybe it's my primer but I've tried using two or three different primers with it but it still gets cakey. Anybody else have this issue?
Kimberly B.
Long Beach, CA
I wanted to love this foundation because I do like Kat Von D. However, I can't find the right shade for my skin tone. Everything seems too yellow. I do like the coverage, but it wasn't an all day wear for me. It starts to sit in my pores throughout the day. Even with a primer and a setting spray.
Jamie M.
This product was just not for me. I tend to fall more on the dry side skin wise, and this flakes off horribly through the day. Application was patchy from the get go, but looked downright abysmal after a few hours. It’s so heavy it reminds me of stage makeup I wore in high school theatre productions.
Wanda R.
Overall I think her foundations are great ! It full coverage and gives your skin that flawless look . I have some sun spots and it covers them very well . It's a matte finish so you will look great all night .
Dana H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: 71 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
I was Pretty hesitant when buying this foundation. It is definitely 100% full coverage so a tiny bit goes an extremely long way. I can use half a pump and it lasts me all day. I’m not sure yet if I would buy it again because it feels kind of cakey, maybe that’s because it’s full coverage though.
Hanna S.
Saint Marys, PA
Love this foundation! The shade Range is amazing and although the coverage is full it does not feel heavy on the skin. It blends easily and does not cling to my dry patches although it is a matte foundation. I have combination skin and this is by far one of the best foundations I have ever used
Alyx G.
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
OMG! The Kat Von D Lock It foundation is one of my favorite full coverage foundations! Literally will cover anything and works well with oily, dry, or combination skin. I would say it’s in between lightweight and heavy, but it does the job. Love it! Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon