Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Kayla S.
Kenosha
I loved this product the first time I bought it however I feel that they changed the formula because the second bottle I got seemed lighter (bought the same shade) and did not go on the same as before. Am a little disappointed because I loved this foundation.
Karla A.
Review for: Medium 52 more...
I must say I was a little disappointed with this foundation. I had heard wonders of it but I think it's just too thick for me. Feels really heavy. Gets really greasy. However, it is amazing for a night out. Wouldn't wear it all day or as an everyday foundation.
Alyx G.
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
OMG! The Kat Von D Lock It foundation is one of my favorite full coverage foundations! Literally will cover anything and works well with oily, dry, or combination skin. I would say it’s in between lightweight and heavy, but it does the job. Love it! Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
This a full full full coverage foundation! It claims to cover up tattoos! It is pretty on the skin, but it is just a little to heavy on me! There isn’t a shade that matches me completely. They are either too yellow or too pink! I do know that other love this foundation but it just didn’t work for me!
Isui G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love my KVD products I really do, but this one was horrible on me. Not only did it not last, it made my face cakey, emphasized my peach fuzz, and oxidized. Honestly I never had a foundation do all that at the same time. It was horrible and I had to return it. But I do hope I was the only one.
Gayelle G.
Quincy
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
Before trying this foundation I heard and saw many great reviews. I have oily skin and large pores so finding a good foundation isn’t always easy. This foundation was thick and cakey on my face. Not only did it feel super heavy on my face it oxidized worse than any foundation I have ever tried.
Jamie M.
This product was just not for me. I tend to fall more on the dry side skin wise, and this flakes off horribly through the day. Application was patchy from the get go, but looked downright abysmal after a few hours. It’s so heavy it reminds me of stage makeup I wore in high school theatre productions.
Minerva M.
San Diego , CA
Okay so at first I really like the full coverage that it gave me but than I notice it was extremely heavy and it irritated my skin so bad I broke out a lot extremely and I had a lot of issues when I stopped using it for about three weeks my skin cleared up and I never got an ugly zit on my face.
Amanda F.
Amsterdam, NY
I have heard that the color I got is different in formula then the other colors. I got light 41 neutral. This foundation was so thick and hard to blend when I finally got it all blended out it looked extremely cakey on my face and I have oily skin. I haven't tried this in a different color because it's quite pricey to begin withm.
Hanna S.
Saint Marys, PA
Love this foundation! The shade Range is amazing and although the coverage is full it does not feel heavy on the skin. It blends easily and does not cling to my dry patches although it is a matte foundation. I have combination skin and this is by far one of the best foundations I have ever used
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.