Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19889)
Media (1911)
Destinee C.
Las Vegas, NV
Amazing coverage a little goes a long way but the only thing is I was allergic to it !! I wish I wasn't cause it was amamzing and I would definitely would have kept buying buttttttttttt my skin didn't like it !!
Holdyn M.
Los Angeles, CA
I wanted to like this product, I kept trying to but I really didn't like it. It's extremely thick and it makes my skin look very cakey even with the littlest amount. I applied it with a brush and tried a damp beauty blender, it just wasn't for me. It also made me break out. The powder version is great though!
Tiara G.
Craigsville, WV
I just recently bought this foundation, and it is hands down the best foundation I've ever used. I used to put on liquid foundation and then another powder foundation over it to get good coverage. But with this foundation, I just use it and the Kat Von D finishing powder and that is enough coverage.
Christy T.
Rose Hill, VA
This stuff did have awesome coverage and blended in nicely. Unfortunately it was a little too drying on my skin, even with a really good hydrating primer. I wanted to love it like everyone else, but no matter how I wear it, I become a flakey mess. 😓 I'm sure this would work really well with oily skin though.
Cynthia V.
Love how full coverage this foundation is. They have a good variety of colors at Sephora too. It does last me all night and I couldn't be happier with it. If you haven't tried it make sure you do and if your more on the dry side I would recommend a hydrating moisturizer. Perfect for a night out.
Alicia T.
Sandusky, OH
I loved this foundation! It is honestly one of the best I have ever used. It is a little heavier so it's not really a foundation I would wear in the summer. I would definitely recommend it to someone who is looking for a full coverage foundation.
Stephanie O.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Light 48 more...
I HATE THIS FOUNDATION. Have you ever wanted to have every dimple, wrinkle, and pore become the focal point of your face? Well here's your product! This is matte, like you took a tube of acrylic paint and slathered it all over you face-matte. It is so matte that the second this succubus foundation touches your skin it absorbs everyone milliliter of water out of your entire head. It consumes so much water it actually stops your brain from working, because if your brain could work it would tell you to NEVER EVER PUT THIS BACK ON YOUR FACE AGAIN. Do you have acne? Likely if you bought something with this much coverage, well guess what, have you ever wanted to clog your pores up down to their very soul existence? Ring-a-ding-ding captain because here's another winner for ya! This quick setting concrete paste will instantly fill the essence of every pore and clog them up like the Salvation Army toilet on prune juice day. Does painful acne float your boat? Bingo!!!! Kat has got you covered. Listen if there's some girl you really really really hate, find out her shade and wrap this baby up for her birthday.
Minerva M.
San Diego , CA
Okay so at first I really like the full coverage that it gave me but than I notice it was extremely heavy and it irritated my skin so bad I broke out a lot extremely and I had a lot of issues when I stopped using it for about three weeks my skin cleared up and I never got an ugly zit on my face.
Anselma L.
Way too much coverage for this girl. Its pretty cakey no matter how little you use. Its great for pictures and to maintain a perfect perfection from a distance, but up close it is not only a lot of coverage, but my biggest problem is that it isn't smooth and its pretty obvious you have it on, even if it matches your skintone perfectly/.
Gayelle G.
Quincy
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
Before trying this foundation I heard and saw many great reviews. I have oily skin and large pores so finding a good foundation isn’t always easy. This foundation was thick and cakey on my face. Not only did it feel super heavy on my face it oxidized worse than any foundation I have ever tried.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.