Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19856)
Media (1907)
Nizvett B.
Chicago
I've heard bad and good reviews about this product before I actually bought it. However I took a chance and tried it out. Honestly I'm so glad I did!!! This foundation is my go to foundation at the moment it does not make me look cakey with obviously proper use, full coverage and very light on face.
Megan H.
I loved this foundation at first. It was nice. It covered everything. But after a while it got too thick. It's not great for dry skin because it's so matte. I would maybe recommend for oily/combo skin. I used a flat top brush to apply and it made it too patchy and same with a beauty blender.
Crystal P.
My absolute favorite foundation actually last all day and It don't rub off on clothing or anything. I have some oily spots on my face and it hides it well and it's pretty light I don't deal like I have a lot of make up on also lasts a long time depending on your coverage I use one to two pumps
Hope C.
Review for: Medium 52 more...
I am obsessed with this foundation. It is full coverage and applies beautifully. I had a hard time finding the correct color, so I recommend asking a professional to color match you so that you don't have to deal with exchanging and all of that. It is long-wearing and gives a matte finish. Love it!
Emma M.
Miami, OK
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This foundation has very full coverage and it's cheap. Those are my only pro's. It looks cakey, drys super fast, and gets oily around the T-zone and nose. Multiple people have mentioned my foundation looked cakey while using this. It made me feel awful. Although it might look better on other people.
Megan A.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Any of the Kat Von D lock it items are amazing. I use this foundation along with the lock it pressed powder. They're both 24 hr wear and do not move until you are ready to wash your face! The color matches my skin perfectly, so even though it is a heavier foundation, it still gives a natural look.
Megan B.
Southaven, MS
My GO TO foundation! I love that Kat made the shade range to something closer to my skin color in the winter! I can never find one light enough! It stays in place (Lock-It, haha) ALL day! Love that I don't have to worry about retouching during the day. It lasts a long time! Perfect foundation!
Rachael M.
new carlisle, OH
this product is full coverage, i love it. i have oily skin with little acne and it covers up and keeps me from too much oil. it blends out nicely and doesn't look bad at all. id highly recommend this to anyone who struggles with covering up acne. my be a little pricy for some tho. it was about $48
Christy T.
Rose Hill, VA
This stuff did have awesome coverage and blended in nicely. Unfortunately it was a little too drying on my skin, even with a really good hydrating primer. I wanted to love it like everyone else, but no matter how I wear it, I become a flakey mess. 😓 I'm sure this would work really well with oily skin though.
Daytona B.
New Braunfels
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
Ok so this one really depends on what you're looking for. This is absolutely full coverage and the texture is super creamy, but it is really thick and will give you that "I'm wearing makeup" feel. But it would be great for photoshoots. It's long wear but I would suggest keeping your powder handy throughout the day because it does crease and get greasy.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.