Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1972)
Becky M.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
The best thing about this foundation hands down is the shade. I absolutely love pale and neutral this foundation is. Unfortunately, it's extremely heavy and cakey on me. If you have dry skin RUN AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT. Even if you have normal skin I personally would not recommend it, but everyone is different!
Sara T.
Denver, CO
A lot of people love this but it did not work for me.
Pros: Wide range of shades
Truly full coverage
Cons: oxidizes
Breaks up & becomes patchy on my nose pretty quickly even with primer
Easy to use too much and become cakey
Christa K.
Big Pine
This is my favorite night on the tin foundation. The coverage is so full and flawless without looking cakey! I use it on a clean moisturised face with too faced primer and it comes out perfectly! It's even easier to work with when contouring with cream because the foundation blends well with creamy substances!
Abbey G.
Lexington
Best coverage of all foundations and concealers but it is SO HARD to blend out.  You -have- to use primer and you've got maybe 30 seconds from the time it hits you face till the time it becomes too set to blend.  Does not really break down, also this is not a satin/natural finish it is matte.
Fatima J.
Laveen, AZ
SUPPPERRR FULL COVERAGE! It really is a great foundation but it the only down fall is its cakyness. It's just so think and noticably think that it's hard to love. But other than that it's full coverage, has a lot of shades, and it's made with love and passion.
Chelsea H.
Saint Petersburg, FL
While the coverage was very good the formula was very thick and at times hard to use. I found that it got very tacky after a while if you didn't powder it and I had to mix it with a white base to get an appropriate colour for my skin.
Sonia T.
First higher end foundation. I went through about 4 until I realized it was making my skin dry and I was picking the wrong color. If I had traded out other foundations every other month, I think I'd still be using this brand. Lasts all day & all night. Transfers really bad, even if you set it with a powder.
Gina M.
Roselle Park, NJ
For not being a person that wear foundation I had my doubts in this mostly because I thought it would be heavy. I was wrong. It’s beyond light weight, almost like a BB cream and the coverage is AMAZING. A little goes more than a long way. I have a combo skin and this complimented both. Didn’t breakout or anything and this formula blends out beautiful and lasts !
Indira V.
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
I absolutely love his foundation for those days that I feel like I really need/want full coverage. A little bit goes a long way and if you have dry skin it can cake on you but it’s definitely worth for those who like a lot of coverage. I mean it’s used to cover tattoos! And it works perfectly!!! I definitely recommend it.
Samantha R.
I have very oily skin. I have used drug store foundation's and they always melted on my face after about 4 hours, and then it would rub off onto my clothes! This foundation however lasted me all day! Didn't rub off and my face was matte but also very smooth and non drying. For people with oily skin like me I would highly recommend this foundation
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon