Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19898)
Media (1912)
Louisa S.
Milford, MA
I've only tried the older packaging of the Lock-it Tattoo foundation and wow it is the most coverage foundation ever. I have tried many an expensive foundation and this takes the cake. Matte finish completely and feels slightly heavy on the skin but, can be doubled as concealer. Would buy again.
Cat L.
Philadelphia
Review for: Other more...
My skin is on the drier side, so, at first application, I was like, "Woahhhh this is way too heavy!" But, after applying it with a dampened beauty blender, it looks soooo much smoother and not as cakey. This product will work for you and give you ultimate coverage as long as you apply it the right way!!
Bree W.
Borger, TX
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I loved this foundation when it first came out, but after the new packaging got released something about it HAD to of changed. (Possibly the formula? Maybe my skin texture? Who knows?) it began to seep into my pores and bring out EVERY fine line I had. It looked horrible. I will never purchase again.
melissa y.
I absolutely love this foundation! This is one of my go-to foundations. I did find that it does take some practice putting it on to get the coverage right. This is a full coverage foundation and is great for covering all those flaws girls! #flawless 💋
Mariana B.
Los Angeles , CA
kat von D lock-it tattoo foundation is my go to foundation atm its full coverage a little goes a long way it doesn't feel heavy it last all day it doesn't have a funny smell to it i seriously love it and highly recommend it if you want a full coverage.
Mya W.
Lakewood
This foundation holds well on its own. Definitely has a beautiful matte finish to it. I highly recommend wearing her primer with this product. Otherwise it will make some unneeded lines. But all in all has a very full face coverage. Is a very cakey foundation, so make sure you blend it down your neck!
Christina B.
Review for: Light 44 more...
I am OBSESSED with this foundation. My skin type is red/oily. It is more on the heavy side but it doesn't feel overly cakey to me; on the plus side it only takes about 1 pump to cover my face! It is very long lasting without any touch ups throughout my work day. I've tried to use other foundations but always come back to this one. About 2 years strong!!!
Danielle T.
Naperville, IL
I got this foundation because I thought it would be perfect for the summer! It's waterproof and a lightweight moose. I wore it over the weekend while it was hot and humid I liked the full coverage it gave me but it was to drying and looked cakey on and made my skin look textured when it's not I wanted to love this foundation for the summer but wasn't the right one!
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation is one of my favorite full coverage foundations. I bought during the summer, while tanning, so I can't wear in the winter or spring... but I bought a white foundation to add to it. It's expensive, worth it, a bottle will last over 6 months. And the coverage is AMAZING!
Madison V.
Whitsett
 If you want a a full coverage foundation you do not need to look anywhere else. This is a mat for coverage foundation that has a little bit of weight to it but that doesn't matter to me. It also was  stay on your face all day until you take it off and I would recommend it to people who have oily skin.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.