Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Delilah D.
Chicago
Love this foundation. It’s a full coverage that last all day. The colors are a perfect match. I wouldn’t use this as my winter foundation though because it is thick and I tend to have dryer skin in the winter. This is definetly a summer foundation for me, I tend to be more oily in the summer. And this last thru the hot days like a charm.
Ciara W.
Grass Valley, CA
I loved how the finish was on my oily spots but it dried out my dry spots super bad, I had cracked, flakey skin for the next 2 weeks! I almost wish my skin was oily because of how great this foundation is! VERY oil controlling and is such a beautiful finish just not for dry skin. If you have oily skin I 100% recommend
Rosie P.
I finally splurged on this Kat Von D foundation. It was really good coverage but found that by the end of the day it was wearing off. Especially in my t-zone. It is a pretty full coverage foundation. I would recommend this to others. Maybe just try a setting powder next time!
Hunter F.
Middletown
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE, 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
another full coverage foundation that is my go to. i have like a top four foundations that are full coverage and are my go to,, and this is one of them! really love this one and it looks so beautiful on this skin especially with her lock it setting powder and the concealer such a great trio def love them
Sombol |.
Glendale, CA
Needed a full coverage foundation and liked this at first but realized it oxidizes quite a bit after about an hour. Great coverage without looking cakey if you apply it properly. Hard to find the perfect shade and it did make me break out so unfortunately would not recommend to someone with acne prone skin
Aaima P.
Staten Island, NY
The kat von d lock it foundation just wasn't for me I couldn't even test the wear because once I put it on it looked so heavy and caky it works for many people but just not for me so I would recommend you take a sample or test in stores before you splurge
Sarah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Light 42 more...
I wanted to love this product wholeheartedly, but I didn't. At first, it was great. The product has AMAZING full coverage, but after putting it on and finishing the rest of my face, I noticed the foundation changed. It began to separate around my nose (I have dry skin) and it oxidized a little bit, but enough to notice.
Thea V.
Plymouth, MN
The foundation is very thick. I personally would not purchase this foundation myself. I have combination/oily skin. I felt like the foundation felt thick and heavy and not breathable on my skin. It was too shiny for oily skin but really picked up on my dry patches. I'm sad this doesn't work for me because a lot of my friends LOVE this foundation.
Amber C.
Very nice full coverage foundation. Stays put for hours with no problems and doesn't rub off in my experience. Gives a good medium to heavy coverage depending on how much you want. I really liked the selection of colors as well I'm an olive toned tan so it was nice to be able to find a cool undertoned tan.
Daysi O.
A little bit goes a long way; this is definitely a full coverage foundation. I have oily skin and with this my face stays matte all day, and I don't have to worry about it transferring throughout the day. Beware, though it is buildable, it can look cakey if you use too much; so best advice build it little by little.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.