Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19901)
Media (1912)
Delilah D.
Chicago
Love this foundation. It’s a full coverage that last all day. The colors are a perfect match. I wouldn’t use this as my winter foundation though because it is thick and I tend to have dryer skin in the winter. This is definetly a summer foundation for me, I tend to be more oily in the summer. And this last thru the hot days like a charm.
Gracika E.
Review for: Light 44 more...
This foundation is the definition of cake it on. It really will cover anything. My issue is I am too pale and you can clearly tell I caked it. It's really thick unlike a lot of other foundations like this. It also is terrible for your skin. If you don't wash your face after wearing make up, don't use this.
Jasmine T.
South Holland, IL
Review for: Deep 71 more...
This foundation is extremely matte which is good for the oily girls out there like myself. However, coverage is very full, you will not look natural which I did not like. The high coverage makes it feel cakey on the skin and unbreathable. I doubt I'd repurchase. Very comparable to Estée Lauder double wear.
Ciara W.
Grass Valley, CA
I loved how the finish was on my oily spots but it dried out my dry spots super bad, I had cracked, flakey skin for the next 2 weeks! I almost wish my skin was oily because of how great this foundation is! VERY oil controlling and is such a beautiful finish just not for dry skin. If you have oily skin I 100% recommend
Katarina T.
Review for: Light 42 more...
My tried and true!! I love this foundation. Every time I wear it, I get complemented and ask what foundation I'm wearing. Wonderful matte coverage! I just wish I had a better match in the shade range even though the range is very inclusive. I have repurchased many times and will continue to in the future!
Jamie J.
Harahan, LA
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I am very fair with red undertones. I am prone to flushing because of rosacea. This perfectly covers my red skin and lasts all day. I use a silicone applicator and one bottle lasts for 4+months. This product doesn’t transfer if you’re hugging or touching your face. I can’t say enough good things about it.
Rosie P.
I finally splurged on this Kat Von D foundation. It was really good coverage but found that by the end of the day it was wearing off. Especially in my t-zone. It is a pretty full coverage foundation. I would recommend this to others. Maybe just try a setting powder next time!
Jacquelyn B.
Purchased at Sephora. I love how full coverage this foundation is and how it sits on the skin. I found that with the olive tones in my skin it was impossible to find my shade match. I was able to achieve a shade match with this when I used 2-3 products together but for my daily life I don't reach for it.
Aaima P.
Staten Island, NY
The kat von d lock it foundation just wasn't for me I couldn't even test the wear because once I put it on it looked so heavy and caky it works for many people but just not for me so I would recommend you take a sample or test in stores before you splurge
Brianna  A.
Shippensburg, PA
This is honestly the best foundation I have ever used. It's full coverage and it works very well in covering up problems spots. It's also easy to apply. The only problem is it's not very affordable. It's not a foundation I would be able to buy every time I need new foundation but it does last you awhile.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.