Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1971)
Ginezka V.
Distrito Nacional
The best foundation for oily skin!
I have super oily skin and acne prone skin and this foundation cover most of my imperfections and can hold my oiliness for a lot of hours
It's very heavy and you can definitely feel it on your face so I don't recommend it for people looking for a natural makeup or people with dry skin
sierra n.
Kingston, OH
Omg this foundation , you need to go buy it it's full coverage !!!! I only use one and a half pumps (my face is a little chub) but it fixed my skin so good it's only like 37 dollars and honestly I want everything that comes with this because I can't express how prefect it is please go buy it !
Cassidy E.
North Port, FL
Really liking this foundation. I have oily skin and this works very well for me. Very long lasting, good quality and good price. I get good coverage with this and it isn't too heavy feeling on my face. I will be buying again and I recommend this product
Nikki L.
Fairfield
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This foundation has so much hype for good reason! The coverage is absolutely incredible, the staying power is amazing, and seems to be great for oily skin. However, I tend to lean to more dry skin, and it made me look very cakey. Therefore I could not give this 5 stars. However, I would recommend this to everyone that doesn’t have dry skin and loves a full coverage beat!
Kaelyn W.
Riverside, CA
This foundation is great its full coverage you only need a pump it lasts all day my only concern is if you wear this foundation you need to exfoliate after wear!!! Its very sticky and i find it getting traped in my pores if not exfoliating after i wear it . over all i love this foundation !
maddie💋 z.
Phoenix, AZ
I used to use this foundation however I stopped because it was too full coverage for me! However, if you are looking for a full coverage foundation this is the best and lasts all day!!! I would highly recommend this product!
Emily F.
San Marcos, TX
Kat Von D has the all time best full coverage foundation! It actually isn't too heavy for my skin and i always use it when i go out. it's long lasting and always holds even when im sweating! the price is a little up there, but for formula is totally worth it
Claudia L.
It's a great full coverage foundation that doesn't break my acne prone skin out. They have an amazing color selection and the price is reasonable for a high end foundation. It's blends out easily just don't use to much or it can look cakey and make sure your skin is moisturized! I would definitely repurchase again.
Tori O.
Lawrenceburg, IN
I'll be honest with this. Not going to give it anything more than it deserves. If you have really bad acne then yes this is for you, but if not I would not recommend. It is overpriced for a foundation for non-acne prone skin. Also looks very cakey if not applied correctly. Did not work for me but maybe for others.
Mayra V.
I've been using the Kat Von D lock it foundation for years and it's one of my favorites. I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin because it does have more of a matte finish. A little product goes a long way, it's very full coverage, and one of my favorite ways to apply it is with a damp beauty blender.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon