Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
Madelyn G.
This foundation is AMAZING at covering up everything on your face: marks, pimples, scars. Unfortunately, every time I would apply it I would get a new cystic bump. I loved the coverage but my skin didn’t agree with it.
Lindsay E.
Lucerne Valley
I hate this foundation. Like actually hate it. I love all other kat von d products, and I really wanted to make this one work, but it just didn't work out. It's way too thick, it doesn't blend well, and it sinks into my pores no matter what primer I wear. I don't mind a cake face, but this is too much for me
Shannon P.
Pueblo, CO
Kat Von D's Lock-It Tattoo foundation is my favorite. Great for my oily skin when combined with a good primer and setting spray. It holds all day long and has a nice matte, full coverage. If you are looking for a foundation that completely covers and give a great canvas for the rest of your makeup, I completely recommend this!
Deedra G.
Love love love! It’s a heavier foundation for when you’re going to be out all night. It doesn’t budge. I love how it looks when I take selfies. It covers all my acne scars and if I want to cover my collarbone tattoo for a fancy dinner, it actually hides it!
Becky M.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
The best thing about this foundation hands down is the shade. I absolutely love pale and neutral this foundation is. Unfortunately, it's extremely heavy and cakey on me. If you have dry skin RUN AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT. Even if you have normal skin I personally would not recommend it, but everyone is different!
Sara T.
Denver, CO
A lot of people love this but it did not work for me.
Pros: Wide range of shades
Truly full coverage
Cons: oxidizes
Breaks up & becomes patchy on my nose pretty quickly even with primer
Easy to use too much and become cakey
Fatima J.
Laveen, AZ
SUPPPERRR FULL COVERAGE! It really is a great foundation but it the only down fall is its cakyness. It's just so think and noticably think that it's hard to love. But other than that it's full coverage, has a lot of shades, and it's made with love and passion.
Sarah C.
Burleson
Review for: Light 48 more...
So iv been using the lock-it foundation for a little over 4 years now and I absolutely love it. I have oily skin and I needed my foundation to stay for a long time. So this is definitely a go to. Also I have scarring from acne and it is very high coverage. So I would definitely recommend this product!
Christa K.
Big Pine
This is my favorite night on the tin foundation. The coverage is so full and flawless without looking cakey! I use it on a clean moisturised face with too faced primer and it comes out perfectly! It's even easier to work with when contouring with cream because the foundation blends well with creamy substances!
Kate M.
Fulton, NY
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I LOVE THIS. Very matte finish but is very full coverage. If you struggle with scarring on your face and acne it will cover it up completely. But, don't forget skin care is the most important even though this will cover up your acne. This is a staple for me and I recommend to anyone with oily to combo skin!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.