Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
Azul d.
Charlestown, MA
I am going to be honest, no matter what primer I use this foundation never lasts the entire day. The coverage initially is great and it is very dewy (great for dry skin) however through the day it does not impressed me
Kat R.
Review for: Medium 59 Neutral more...
I was super disappointed when I purchased this product. Yes I know it says "full coverage" but it is cakey like full coverage. If you have pores like I do this foundation will make they more visible than they normally would show. I would not purchase it again because it expensive and wasn't satisfied with it.
Samantha R.
I have very oily skin. I have used drug store foundation's and they always melted on my face after about 4 hours, and then it would rub off onto my clothes! This foundation however lasted me all day! Didn't rub off and my face was matte but also very smooth and non drying. For people with oily skin like me I would highly recommend this foundation
Leslie S.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I use this when I am doing full glam for a wedding or special event. Be careful if you are using a beauty blender because it can look cakey since the formula is so thick. I have purchased this a few times. I have normal to oil skin and love this foundation! Wish they made a few more options for the light shades.
Renee G.
Bennington, VT
I love this for a full coverage foundation....but it is very difficult to put on. I found it is best to apply in small swatches, dispersing a small amount on the back of my hand and using a beauty blender.
Yosemite M.
Riverbank, CA
I rarely use makeup my sister told me about these brand its really nice stays long and it doesn't dry my skin or make it brake out like other brands of makeup is a great price as well totally recommended it for everyone
Haley C.
Mt. Vernon
I recently purchased this product from my local Sephora and I had an assistant help me in finding my correct color and it matched spot on! It had the perfect neutral undertones for my fair skin. It also gives my skin a dewy and hydrated look which I love!!!! I will be repurchasing once I run out of my bottle
Virginia M.
I was super disappointed with this foundation especially after hearing so many good reviews on it. I was excited when I first got it, but it left me looking super cakey and made my skin oiler than I already was. It also oxides, so it made you look orange as well. It's a no go for me and would not recommend.
Sabra H.
I use the shade 44 cool and set it with the lock it powder. It goes on very matte and without a primer it lasts 4-5 hours. It is super thick in consistency. You can definitely feel this on the face. With this product less is more, too much and it will be cakey. I don't recommend this to people with dry skin.
Tess B.
Review for: Light 46 more...
This a foundation that is full coverage and has never failed to cover any blemish on my face. This is a heavy foundation and can get 'cakey' if you don't blend it out enough. I generally only wear this if my face is broken or I am going to do a full face of makeup. Really good for covering hickeys or tattoos
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.