Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Caroline C.
This is my favorite full-coverage foundation. It is hydrating and never cake-y. I like the packaging, the pump makes it easy to control how much product you're using. This does a wonderful job at covering blemishes. My only con is that it seems to wear off easily if you touch your face, even with a setting spray.
Latoyia D.
Hattiesburg, MS
I liked this foundation at first but I think since it is such a high coverage that it tends to be really thick.  When I wear it I get dry looking patches on my skin. It does cover up all of the spots on my face but I have had other foundations that cover just as well without the negative side effects.
Jasmine J.
Alexandria , VA
Review for: Deep 76 Warm more...
This is my new favorite foundation. It has a matte finish is not too thick or pasty looking. It has a lightweight texture and leaves your face looking like you are wearing nothing at all. It is also long lasting and a little bit goes a long way! I got a sample from sephora that lasted me about 10 days! Definitely recommend.
Alexis H.
Columbus , OH
I like my high coverage foundations but for me personally, I found this foundation to be WAY too thick even when I sheered it out with a beauty blender. However, if you have oily skin this might be something to give a go.
Jackelinne R.
This makeup base is perfect for when you want to be a long time makeup, for an event this base will keep you makeup is high coverage not recommended so much in the day because your face looks very loaded and a little tart
Morgan W.
elkhart indiana
I tried this foundation almost three years ago now and I haven't ever switched. It lasts for a long time and is very mousse like. It goes on smooth and has a very matte finish. I moisturize my face a lot and have fairly good skin but I don't know if I would recommend for dry skin and it does dry matte. It can get a little cakey at times but it all depends on how you apply it. A LITTLE BIT GOES A LONG WAY as it's definitely a full coverage foundation
Maddie M.
This product is extremely full coverage and a little goes a long way. Kat Von D has a large selection of colors, so you should be able to find one that matches you. It's very mattifying so I would not recommend for dry skin, it will cling to dry areas. Sometimes it can look a little cakey if you're not careful.
Alyssa S.
Review for: Light 42 more...
I give this five stars because it does it job! It literally stays on all day! Covers any blemishes or scars or pimples or whatever you may have! My skin can get dry sometimes during winter, and it still works for me! I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a full coverage, long lasting foundation!
Tarrah T.
I love this foundation. It's full coverage and it's not too drying and doesn't cling to my dry spots. I've used it by itself for a more matte finish and with oil for a more dewy finish. You also don't have to set it. Once it dries it's not tacky feeling at all.
Liliana A.
Portland , OR
Review for: Other more...
I have the light 47 neutral and it's the best foundation I have ever tried! Its also lasted me a very long time I've had it for about 5 months and use it almost everyday. You don't need much of it to do the work. I've also struggled on getting the right match for my skin tone and this one just worked perfectly! I'm almost out, so I'll be buying another one soon! :)
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.