Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
nicole b.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Review for: Light 44 more...
AWESOME!!! Amazing coverage and saying power, truly waterproof and 24-hour wear. Comes in a variety of shades from the palest of pale to extremely rich complexions. Applies very smoothly and would recommend as it is my top high coverage foundation. I do find on myself, this product oxidizes very slightly which makes it a bit difficult to wear during my paler months
Dani D.
Lynchburg, VA
LOVE THIS! I needed a full coverage to cover the redness on my cheeks. This is definitely full coverage and goes on smoothly. One thing I'd say is it dries weird and oxidizes on my skin making it darker than I want. But otherwise I can fix it with my powder!!
Audrey T.
Kershaw, SC
I cannot say enough about this foundation. This stuff is absolute heaven to put on your skin. It doesn't look cakey, but it's very full coverage. I have dry skin and I was scared to try it, but honestly it never clings to my dead skin or anything. It's honestly perfect
Diana M.
Rio Rancho, NM
Review for: Other more...
Love this!! I only love a handful of foundations only because my skins so hard to work with it's so oily and then something's so dry and even sometimes in between and this foundation really works with me. I have worn makeup all night out and I know this is gross hehe but I wake up the next day with my makeup still looking good I love this foundation
Breanne M.
Mahopac, NY
This foundation is great for anyone who suffers from severe acne SCARRING. I say scarring and/or hyperpigmentation and NOT active acne. The thick consistency is excellent for covering discoloration, but I feel that it emphasizes textural issues.
Liliana A.
Portland , OR
Review for: Other more...
I have the light 47 neutral and it's the best foundation I have ever tried! Its also lasted me a very long time I've had it for about 5 months and use it almost everyday. You don't need much of it to do the work. I've also struggled on getting the right match for my skin tone and this one just worked perfectly! I'm almost out, so I'll be buying another one soon! :)
Lindsay D.
Bealeton, VA
This foundation is incredible. It's super high coverage and will give you opaque coverage with just one sweep of a brush. It is heavy so not for someone who's looking for a lightweight foundation. This stays all day long!
Latoyia D.
Hattiesburg, MS
I liked this foundation at first but I think since it is such a high coverage that it tends to be really thick.  When I wear it I get dry looking patches on my skin. It does cover up all of the spots on my face but I have had other foundations that cover just as well without the negative side effects.
Vanessa M.
Got this foundation last year and i love it. Its full coverage and you can build it up if you want to. It doesn’t crease and it doesn’t feel cakey. I got a tan so i couldnt use it anymore because i didnt want to spend that much money on a new one but since winter is coming i will lose my tan and use it again! Lol
Alexis H.
Columbus , OH
I like my high coverage foundations but for me personally, I found this foundation to be WAY too thick even when I sheered it out with a beauty blender. However, if you have oily skin this might be something to give a go.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.