Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19879)
Media (1909)
Katherine  .
Huntsville, TX
I was sent the @katvondbeauty lock it foundation complimentary of Influenster and totally fell in love. I was hooked on the concealer by just searching it. The color brightens by under eyes and hides any zits. The foundation took some getting used to, trying to figure out how to best set it. But after that I was hooked! It doesn’t crease and blends beautifully on the skin. It doesn’t break apart (which happens a lot with me). I would highly recommend this product!

#HOWILOCKIT #LOCKITFOUNDATION #contest #complimentary @katvondbeauty @Influenster
Hannah G.
Taylorsville, UT
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This is my all time favorite foundation yet! Although it is a little on the thicker side, it always leaves my face looking flawless. It does an amazing job hiding my discoloration, and my pores, also giving it that matte finishing look. I will always recommend this product. It is a little pricey but definitely worth it
Samantha M.
Enosburg Fls, VT
I have been matched to 3 different shades at Sephora. They all make my skin look orange AND for some reason, you cab see a huge difference in color between the 3. Really sucks. The foundation stayed in place.. but the shades are very awkward. I'll stick to Fenty for now.
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
I used to love this foundation. I no longer support kat but I will keep my review as well a review. This is best used with a foundation brush not a beauty sponge. Needs to be set but otherwise pretty long lasting. It is very thick but it lasted on several southern summer days
Breana N.
Paulina, LA
This is a great full coverage foundation but it is not my favorite. I have combination skin so it usually looks super cakey on me no matter how much you blend. It is also super thick and matte.
Aida D.
Allentown , PA
Review for: 68 Deep - Cool Undertone more...
I really like this coverage and I’m sure it’ll set better in the summer when I’m more oily than now in the winter. I got the wrong shade so it’s a bit too dark but I mix it with a lighter foundation and it comes out great. It sticks to the skin weird if you have dry skin but the coverage is so bomb I try to make it work. Sometimes it looks better if you don’t set it with spray. I won’t be repurchasing though.
Caroline G.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I have such mixed feelings about this foundation. I've bought it several times because I love the coverage (extremely full), but if I don't smoother my face in moisturizer before applying, it's really bad. I definitely wouldn't recommend this product for dry skin types.
Melissa D.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
AMAZING. I have been wanting this product for years so when I received this VoxBox I was so excited to try this product and boy did it not disappoint. The coverage is something I’ve never had in a foundation before and it lasts ALL DAY. A little goes a long way too. The price is a little on the higher side but for the quality of the product it is 1000% worth it. The only flaw is the consistency is quiet thick so blending it was difficult but once it’s blended it looks seamless. I will buy this foundation time and tome again and have recommended this to all of my friends.
Andrianna C.
Sterling Heights, MI
This foundation is a great full coverage foundation and I love the finish it leaves! It truly does last all day but it’s so thick and heavy on the skin that it can cause my pores to clog that cause breakouts! I like to wear this on special occasions where I want the full coverage look but everyday wear can clog pores
Jamie L.
Scottsdale
UM HELLO, if you haven’t tried this foundation yet... DO IT. This foundation left a full coverage matte finish. I have very very dry skin so it’s hard to find a full coverage foundation without it looking Cakey and bringing out my dry patches or flakey skin. Must try!!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.