Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19924)
Media (1915)
Brittany B.
Review for: Light 44 more...
Thos foundation is VERY thick an is completely full coverage. I really enjoy the coverage of this foundation, but sometimes it seems too  thick to blend in in some places of the face. It also feels really heavy on the face like your face cant breathe good.If you can handle the thick heavy feeling then give this a try.
Brittany V.
This foundation is the best I've ever used. I have acne scars that I like to cover and this does the job. It stays on all day. The only con is that if you apply too much, it gets cakey. But all you need is a little and the job gets done.
Katlynn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was the first foundation I bought from Sephora, and I still have never finished my first bottle. It’s really thick and heavy, and I often find that it looks really cakey on me. It’s definitely for people with oiler skin than I have. It does last, and it is really full coverage, so I can’t fault it for what it is.
Cindy A.
Las Vegas
Review for: 49 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Okay so this foundation is really tough to love because it’s the hate and love type. It covers amazing but it can get clay and felt hick quickly so a little goes a long way. It didn’t make me breakout but then again I didn’t wear it every day just on date nights. I would recommend as a special day not everyday product!
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
This foundation is WAY thicker than what I'm used to, and you have to be very careful to pick the right shade (of which there are a ton, including VERY pale, which is a problem of mine). But, it covers like mad, and wears really well. You just have to spend a little more time blending than I do with other foundations.
Lindsay J.
Hamilton, NJ
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
Overall Great foundation. Thick consistency, easy to apply and a little bit of product goes a long way. Full coverage, smooths/covers imperfections almost effortlessly. I find this formula to be long lasting, and provides the perfect coverage. Reasonably priced considering the size and quality. Would highly recommend!
Heather M.
Constantine, MI
Love the cover age the only bad thing is the thickness it's kinda hard to move around but the coverage is amazing and I'm proud jeffree so it's hard for me to buy Kat von d I wouldn't have it if it wasn't for my friend giving to me.
Brianna A.
I'll never use another foundation other than this. I have acne and redness and this covers it up perfectly! It's full coverage and last me all day long. I always get asked what I use and I feel so happy and confident in saying I use this. I also wear makeup daily and this last me 3 months!! So it's perfect for the price
Angelique L.
Uppr St Clair, PA
This is my current foundation I thought I would try it out I'm not a huge fan it has a very thick consistency which I don't like and it makes it obvious that you have a thick layer of foundation on. It's very pricey I would not recommend it I think there are better full coverage foundations that are cheaper and better.
Yecenia A.
Temple
Review for: 62 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
At first i read mixed reviews about this product and i was really curious on trying it . It is a bit heavy but definitely easy to apply and full coverage . Turned out to be one of my favorites .
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.