Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19919)
Media (1915)
Charlee A.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This product is so good for people with oily skin because it dries down Matt it feels light weight it is pretty much a medium to full coverage but more on the full coverage side I would recommend this to people with oily skin if you have dry skin and people with normal skin it's just so good and looks flawless on the skin
Rebelwarpaint A.
Sacramento , CA
I wanted to love this foundation as I am obsessed with all Kat Von D beauty products but this was really thick and cakey. I have a lot of peach fuzz on my face and while it's not always an issue this product seemed to make them stand out even more on my face. Willing to try again but after I shave my face I guess lol
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
This foundation is WAY thicker than what I'm used to, and you have to be very careful to pick the right shade (of which there are a ton, including VERY pale, which is a problem of mine). But, it covers like mad, and wears really well. You just have to spend a little more time blending than I do with other foundations.
Jasmine E.
This is my favorite foundation. I did find sometimes on others it oxidized leaving it shades too dark. It is full coverage and long lasting. Matte finish. Don't need much to have full coverage and doesn't look caked on. Does feel a little sticky, but works good with any concealer and primer I've found. Highly recommend.
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I've used KVD lock it for years. It's a staple in my ridiculously large makeup collection. I have oily combo skin and I finish this foundation lasts well and doesn't break up. My only complaint is that it tends to crease around my smile lines and sometimes on my forehead. I would recommend for girls who love full coverage!
Brittany V.
This foundation is the best I've ever used. I have acne scars that I like to cover and this does the job. It stays on all day. The only con is that if you apply too much, it gets cakey. But all you need is a little and the job gets done.
Katie R.
Cincinnati, OH
I really wanted to love this foundation when I got it, and I tried for weeks, however after a certain amount I couldn't do it anymore. The formula is sticky and tacky and overall just completely dry. It did not work at all for me. I would probably suggest this to someone who had oily skin! It may work better for you!
Jennifer C.
This foundation is absolutely perfect to cover anything, and I mean anything on your skin including tattoos, birth marks or scars. It is full coverage but it feels very light weight on the skin. It does not look cakey at all and holds off an awesome amount of time.
Katlynn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was the first foundation I bought from Sephora, and I still have never finished my first bottle. It’s really thick and heavy, and I often find that it looks really cakey on me. It’s definitely for people with oiler skin than I have. It does last, and it is really full coverage, so I can’t fault it for what it is.
Mary S.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Medium 54 more...
This is my favorite absolute full coverage foundation, covers all my freckles and makes me look flawless. I have combination skin and it works great. Only con I have is it has a funny smell but I would definitely buy it again
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.