Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Rosa V.
Bloomington
I'm  in love with this foundation. It's really high coverage and totally worth your money. It can be a little bit cakey if you apply too much. It lasted me all night at prom. I like to apply it with a brush then go over it a beauty blender. I would definitely buy it again, its one of the best foindations for oily skin.
Sirriena E.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Light 45 more...
I really like the color options I'm very light skinned so it's almost impossible to find something that's not orange on me, however this product is very hard to work with it dries very quickly and doesn't have a seamless blend. It recommends using a damp beauty blender but if it's even a little too damp you end up patchy.
Darlene I.
South Gate, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
This foundation is almost perfect. The finish is smooth and makes your skin glow. I love that a little goes a long way. However, if you don’t exfoliate, it’s more obvious. It’s not the best for oily skin but it does stay on all day. I’m normally out all day and it looks like I just applied it even though it’s 8 hours later
Erica A.
ultra coverage! a little bit goes a long way! not too expensive for the product you receive. works so well that the product actually lasts a long time. wearability is 5 stars! waterproof so it literally lasts all night long even in a club scene where it tends to be hot. will not sweat off! very impressed with this product!
Jenessy A.
Amazing product and if it ever feels too dry add a moisturizing gel with it so it goes on smoothly. The coverage on this product is incredible. Another product I have yet to find a better one than this. A little goes a long way.
Casimira G.
To start this foundation does have good coverage but what turned me away is how cakey it looks! I've tried it with many different primers, brushes, and beauty blends but nothing can make this look right on my face. It's disappointing really because I love KVD but not her foundation.. It cling to dry patches but would slide off on oily parts of my face. Super sad, might have to return it when I get the chance.
Charlee A.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This product is so good for people with oily skin because it dries down Matt it feels light weight it is pretty much a medium to full coverage but more on the full coverage side I would recommend this to people with oily skin if you have dry skin and people with normal skin it's just so good and looks flawless on the skin
Jenny M.
Everett, WA
I've been using this foundation for years. I have really oily skin and like a matte finish. This is definitely a heavy duty foundation. It keeps you really matte and covers everything (which I appreciate since I have been dealing with acne lately). Yes, it can get cakey but that's with most full coverage foundations so I don't really mind.
Taylor E.
Pinson, AL
Review for: Medium 59 Neutral more...
IF YOURE LOOKING FOR FULL COVERAGE LOOK NO FURTHER!! Listen I think I have tried out every Full coverage foundation that is made and nothing comes close to this. I have very dry skin, this foundation is drying, so here's what I do. I use a good moisturizer right before I apply, then I mix a little moisturizing primer with the foundation and it looks great and doesn't dry me out!
Gabriella H.
Auburn Hills, MI
This foundation is amazing for those who have oily skin and/or need full coverage, long lasting makeup. This wears for such a long time, the shade range is phenomenal and the coverage is amazing. I love love love this foundation!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.