Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1935)
LaShae B.
Galesburg , IL
Review for: 71 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
I’m due for a refill I really like this foundation it is full coverage and long lasting. It keeps you matte even in the summertime. I apply this with a brush but I think you can use a beauty blender and it would work just fine, the product is thick so whatever you use I think it spreads better when you use a mixing medium I usually use a setting spray on my brush and blend it! I love it!
Sylvie K.
Lakewood
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
The most high coverage foundation I have ever tried, with a matte finish. I love this for covering up blemishes, and for when you need a lot of coverage. However it is very cakey, and you have to be careful how you use it. I would not put a powder over this, as it is already very thick, and Matte so it should last the whole day
Charlee W.
I love all Kat Von D products. The lock it foundation has amazing and buildable coverage. It covers imperfections and redness very well. It is easy a to apply and it's good for most skin types. I would definitely buy it again. It is one of the best foundations I have tried.
Amber G.
Mocksville, NC
Absolutely beautiful on the skin. It's a bit tricky with oily skin at least for me. Some days when my skin would be clear and not too oily it will look flawless but other days when my face is oily it will tend to separate and leave cracks on your face exaggerated. I give it 4 stars because it did excellent coverage but depending on how your face is doing that day it just depends. :)
Savanah O.
Midland, TX
I just recently bought this foundation about a little over a month ago so I love that a little goes a long way! The coverage is great, and so is the matte finish, although it seems to make my skin a little oily by the end of the day.
Jessica H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Review for: Deep 76 Warm more...
This is a thick, easy to use full coverage foundation that is cruelty free. I am a fan. I just have to make sure that I moisturize and prime before applying. It works so well that I don't even need concealer, but it does erase all couture from my face, so I need to go back and add that in the end. It last all day with little breakdown.
Emily J.
Livermore , CA
Worked well to keep my skin one color. Kind of waterproof. Although it cakes up after it does come in contact with water such as a pool. Little bit goes a long way with this product. Does have a nice texture on the skin. Not as heavy as other full coverage foundations. Would buy again. I just wish it wasn't as expensive as it is.
Jodie E.
Phoenix , AZ
I recently had got this product . let me tell you guys it has the most coverage ever , it slightly dries fast so make sure you put the foundation where your ready to apply and not wait a long time . It's light weight to me , if you have dry skin make sure to use skin care on your face daily because the foundation is really Matt.
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
This is the best coverage you can get!!! That being said a little goes a long way. It's perfect for oily skin. I have normal to dry skin so I like to mix this product with moisturizer or some illuminating primer.
Melissa S.
Hesperia, CA
Oh my :) this is my holy grail and fave at this time!!! I love that it is full coverage on the first try.... cons of this is it dries fast and if you do not apply correctly it could look cakey.... I've repurchased this... as I've said this is my holy grail at the moment.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?

Amazon