Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...66 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Brittani O.
I absolutely love this foundation. It's got amazing coverage, but not too thick & not at all greasy. I have combination skin & it doesn't make me break out, and I'm not left with an oil slick at the end of the day. Totally would recommend to anyone.
Desiree L.
The is a FULL coverage foundation. A little goes a long way as adding even a drop too much can make you looks very cakey. I recommend only people who want a full coverage cover all foundation to get this product. If you have good skin get something a little less covering.
Alba S.
Humble, TX
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I don’t use it as foundation because it’s way too thick. I tried to sheer it down and it’s still too thick for my liking. If you’re into that super full coverage stage makeup look, this is for you. I’m not into that so I actually use it as a tattoo cover up for my ultra conservative family events. Works like a dream for that.
Queana I.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Other more...
I swear by this product!!!! This is my favorite foundation to use for a girls night out. So flawless and full coverage! Definitely allows other products glide smoothly. The only con I have is that it's easily transferred if not setting with a powder. I highly recommend this product for a flawless matte finish. It's time for me to restock !
Moira H.
Washington, DC
Very dry and chalky. I have to use a lot of it to avoid that, so its not great for the winter, or for more natural looks. Its also really heavy, so I suggest cutting it with a BB cream. However if you are very fair, this is one of the few brands that carries that really light ivory.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
Althought its a bit pricey, this is a fabulous foundation. Its heavy full coverage foundation without the feel. Her line is cruelty free, which is amazing and I don't mine paying the extra price. Stays on all day! I always get compliments when I wear this
Yoliie A.
Merced
This is my #1 foundation choice.. I've been using this foundation for years and I will never go back.. this product is very pigmented but very full coverage.. It goes on best when applied with a damp beauty blender. It stays on literally all day.. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a very full coverage foundation.
Jessica M.
Austin, IN
This foundation covered up my sins. This is a full coverage foundation and it’s wonderful. It doesn’t dry my skin out and doesn’t feel heavy like most full coverage foundations do. It doesn’t get cakey around my nose and doesn’t slip and slide all over my face. A little goes a long way. It’s comparatively priced and well worth your money.
Lasasha H.
Pleasantville, NJ
This is by far my favorite foundation mainly becuase they actually have my exact color. Its a great foundation if you want full coverage (it might be a little thick for some people) and it lasts all day but it isn't perfect. There have been times where I had cracking around my mouth and the sides of my nose so a good setting spray is a must.
Nicole W.
Grant Vlkria, FL
Absolutely obsessed! Hidesbany imperfections on my face, hides my tattoos for work, a bit heavy on the skin but definitely not an issue for me, I use this product a lot for many things! I highly recommend! Especially for hiding your tattoos!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Sephora