Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19864)
Media (1907)
Jodie E.
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: Medium 52 more...
I recently had got this product . let me tell you guys it has the most coverage ever , it slightly dries fast so make sure you put the foundation where your ready to apply and not wait a long time . It's light weight to me , if you have dry skin make sure to use skin care on your face daily because the foundation is really Matt.
Arden P.
Lakewood, WA
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Really full coverage! It is a thick, full coverage, matte finish foundation. It dries down quickly and doesn't build too well so you have to work fast. It can be pretty cakey and heavy but I don't mind too much. I used the whole bottle but now I use the small amount that's left inside to cover my acne before I put on foundation.
Angela W.
Casper, WY
I have very pale skin with cool undertones and every single foundation that I would try form Walmart turned out to look very orange in me. I tested this out in shade 44 and 42 and a blend of the two is the perfect shade for me!
Addie P.
Harrisville, WV
Definitely one of my go to foundations when I'm wanting full coverage. I have oily skin, but that doesn't seem to affect the coverage. I'm always sure to use a finishing powder after applying it. Very long lasting, but does tend to get patchy when you've sweat a lot. Works very well when used with the Lock-It powder foundation.
Melissa F.
It bums me out to say that this foundation was not for me. For one, I believe the Sephora sales assistant did not match me correctly and two, it felt so cakey on my skin. I love full coverage foundation but definitely think this was not for me. :) 2/5
Wendy W.
Clinton , Ut
I tried SO hard to love this foundation. I'm a huge fan of her discontinued fragrance line, I covet my large collection of lipsticks from her line and I thought I would love this foundation after all the great reviews. I purchased it alone after trying a sample. The sample was a perfect match to my skin tone and I had moderate acne and wanted to cover it up while it healed. It went on perfect and I felt like a million bucks all day thinking my skin looked amazing. About 7 hours into my work day I looked in the mirror and was horrified at how awful I looked. The foundation made every fine line on my face look like wrinkles. It covered my acne issues but settled of shifted as my day went on leaving me aged ten years. I was determined to make it work for me though. So I purchased the primer. It helped somewhat but I still had he same issue. So I purchased fix+ and expensive setting powder. I was able to make it stay out somewhat after trying for about a week to make it work for me.
LaShae B.
Galesburg , IL
Review for: 71 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
I’m due for a refill I really like this foundation it is full coverage and long lasting. It keeps you matte even in the summertime. I apply this with a brush but I think you can use a beauty blender and it would work just fine, the product is thick so whatever you use I think it spreads better when you use a mixing medium I usually use a setting spray on my brush and blend it! I love it!
Alexandria P.
Port Norris, NJ
Review for: Light 41 Neutral, Light 43 Warm, Light 45 Neutral more...
I Have been using this foundation since it came out and I cant use anything else. I have combination skin and acne and this stuff is seriously full coverage. The matte finish is perfect for my skin and doesn't create more pimples. I always tell people they need to try this because its amazing and I have tried a lot of foundations.
A. N.
This is a full coverage face spackle. Excellent for stage makeup, but too much trouble for a normal person everyday (unless applied to a specific area to cover a bruise or scar.) It is difficult to blend and should be mixed with a moisturizer as it does seem to sap the life out of the skin. But again, as theatrical makeup, it is superb.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
I wanted to like this foundation. I love so many of her products but for me this foundation didn't work. The color selection wasn't good. I think if you had oily skin it would be great, but combo or dry skin cakes in fine lines on your face
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.