Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1943)
Rosealena T.
Erie, PA
This foundation is great if you're looking for a full coverage foundation with a thicker consistency. It's a little thick for my taste in a foundation but it still blends seamlessly. The only problem I found was it caused me to develop more painful, deep skin acne than I've seen in myself before so I had to switch to something different.
'Shaundra Y.
I tried this based on a suggestion by a Sephora rep. This is definitely a full coverage foundation. It doesn't much to cover your entire face, which is a plus, but I found the product somewhat greasy. I definitely would not wear it on a summer day. I reach for this when I know that I will not be in humidity or in the Fall/Winter months.
Heather P.
San Ramon
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
This foundation is really nice. It matches my skin well. It's not the easiest to apply as it kind of drys quickly. I was told to mix it with the primer so it's easier to apply. It can take on a cakey look if you try and later too much. I've found it best to apply with a brush. If you need full coverage this is a great foundation to try!!
Kayla M.
Glenwood, IA
Its a great foundation, but I do have dryer skin so the matte was a tad harsh on my skin. However this foundation is the first foundation I've found that fits my pale skintone! My shade is L-42. This product can also double as a concealer.
Marley B.
I just recently purchased this foundation in hopes of it keeping my oily skin at bay. And it does! I was shocked by how full coverage it is but light-weight as well! It feels like I'm wearing nothing! It's not that expensive compared to other foundations at Sephora which is a plus! I love it to pieces! Great for oily girls like myself!
Brandi M.
Weaverville, NC
This foundation is just the best! For me with someone with scars and spots its amazing. It cover every little mark. Also with tattoos on my neck it will cover the ink if needed! Its a smooth one time full coverage foundation. The price for what it does is perfect!
Tarrah D.
If you're looking for a FULL coverage foundation this is the one! it is a little thicker than i like but i dont have a whole lot to cover up. ive never tried it without primer or finishing spray but I ended up wearing it on new years and didn't take my makeup off that night and when I woke up my face was still like I just put it on so it definitely lasts!
Melissa O.
Cool, CA
This is a thick, full coverage, long wearing, matte finish foundation that doesn't seem to move on the oiliest of skin. Its not my go to choice for drier skin unless you use something nice and thick primer wise underneath it. It will cover any and everything and definitely wears through the elements
b ..
I love this foundation so much. It's more of a thick texture. So if that's not what you like I wouldn't suggest this for you. Other than that it's full coverage. I'm usually oily but this product doesn't make me as oily as other foundation
Heather M.
Temple, GA
Hands down the best full coverage foundation out there... Not overly expensive, and it is a cruelty free brand. Great shade range. I apply flawlessly with a beauty blender, pairs great with the primer and concealer. Would and have repurchased.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon