Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1970)
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
Such a full coverage foundation! It has a beautiful matte finish with a long lasting effect on the skin. It blends so well no matter what applicator used (brush or blender) and it goes into the creases with ease. Locks in blemishes and redness as it says it will and leaves the skin feeling so smooth and light. I definitely recommend this product!
Lyndsie W.
Fort Gay, WV
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This foundation the packaging is cute, and is plastic so that’s nice. But the foundation is very thick, i normally mix it with a more liquidity foundation. It is long lasting and if you need something absolutely FULL coverage this is for you. The cons is that it is very thick texture, and if you aren’t careful can become very heavyweight on the skin.
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Influenster is asking me to review this product because I am following it, due to my fascination and wanting to try it, etc, and trying to get the scoop on this foundation as well... however, I have NEVER USED IT, or tried it...but I would love to... I absolutely love KatVonDs entire line so far (with everything I have tried) sorry this probably wasn't much help.
Vicki D.
I really like this foundation. It took me a couple times of using it to decide if I really liked it or not. I found that it matches my skin really well. Even though it is a full coverage foundation I don't feel like it is heavy on my skin. I feel like I get a very natural look with this foundation. I really like to wear it when I do a "No Makeup" look.
Vanessa J.
Review for: Other more...
My skin is oily/combo with some acne scarring & this did nothing for my skin. I used different primers & didn't primer one time & this looked awful. I used one pump since this has so much pigment & it looked cakey, it separated & accentuated my acne scars & texture on my skin. Didn't work for me unfortunately & the color didn't match; it was too yellow for me.
Heidy S.
CANNOT LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT THIS! Literally, it gives me a photo ready look. A lot goes a long way so it is well worth the price. I use a small dime amount and I cover my entire face for the day. It's full coverage so it covers all my problem areas. You're face will be perfect with one application. WARNING, try not to add a 3rd coat or risk looking very cakey as is common not just with this foundation but most.
Jeanette P.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
Honestly not sure if that's the color I bought but it was a shade too light for my skintone. It was recommended to me by a sephora worker but i'm light tan and it makes my face look white. I have combination skin and I find this pretty drying for a liquid foundation. This might be good to mix with another foundation and just put this in the oily spots.
Mace R.
Hammond, LA
Hands down this is my favorite foundation ! I found out about this product through a few friends and then began to see it blow up on Instagram. I wanted to what the fuss was about so I got it and I love the coverage and smoothness of the foundation. I have combination skin and that doesn't seem to effect the lasting time or the stay of the foundation. I would highly suggest this crualty free foundation !
Sarah C.
Sterling, NY
I really wanted to like this because I love other products from the KVD beauty line & I wanted a full coverage, matte foundation. This has an awful painty smell. It covers the parts of my face that are normal- if I have dry/oily patches the foundation immediately gets cakey & breaks apart easily. Sorry KVDB ): I would love to try again if the formula is changed!
Alisha W.
Lancaster, MO
This is great for me in the summer months as I have oily skin and it gives a great full coverage with a matte finish. This seems to be more water proof and removes best with face wipes. I keeps this around in the summer months and not so much during winter when my face is dry and patchy. I love the color options they have for different undertones of the skin I always have a hard time finding the best shade but this has the perfect one!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon