Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Alyssa L.
Watertown
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
I tried this foundation at Sephora because I was looking for a full coverage foundation so they suggested this to me.
It was full coverage as they said it would be and it covered my dark under eye circles.
My big complaint was how cakey it was. I was more self conscious about how much makeup was visible on my face then I was to begin with.
Mindy R.
Liverpool, NY
This foundation is meant to be used for normal to oily skin types. I wouldn't recommend it for someone with dry skin because it is an ultra matte foundation. Also, you want to make sure your skin is well prepped and hydrated before using this, so the foundation doesn't appear dry or flakey in certain areas of the face (lines, wrinkles, etc)
lilianne  m.
Colorado Springs, CO
I bought this foundation and the primer .. First of all, I have to say its coverage is AMAZING! I love that you don't have to use a lot of product and it feels light on your face and not at all sticky or cakey like others I've tried. But I did have a lot of trouble finding my shade it was either too light or too pink on me. So if you are able to find you're shade give it a try. I'm sure you'd love it as much as I did
Alba S.
Humble, TX
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I don’t use it as foundation because it’s way too thick. I tried to sheer it down and it’s still too thick for my liking. If you’re into that super full coverage stage makeup look, this is for you. I’m not into that so I actually use it as a tattoo cover up for my ultra conservative family events. Works like a dream for that.
Christina M.
Burlington, VT
I absolutely love this foundation. It is very high coverage and you can feel it on your face, but I personally don't mind that. It is long lasting, not too matte but doesn't make me a shiny mess. I have pretty bad acne and it covers amazingly. I would definitely buy this product again.
Lauren M.
I've used this foundation off an on for the past few years - I like it, but I can't say that I love it. It is VERY heavy, which is fine for some people, but the coverage on me isn't that great. I do love KVD products though, just not a huge fan of this foundation.
Yoliie A.
Merced
This is my #1 foundation choice.. I've been using this foundation for years and I will never go back.. this product is very pigmented but very full coverage.. It goes on best when applied with a damp beauty blender. It stays on literally all day.. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a very full coverage foundation.
Hajar N.
Review for: Medium 59 Neutral more...
OMG this foundation is amazing! I should've tried this when it first came out. The formula and consistency is great! It locks in and stays in place all day. Literally flawless all day. I have oily skin and it's always been so hard to find a foundation that just doesn't melt by midday. Finally found a foundation that satisfies my oil needs!
Lily J.
Brooklyn, MD
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This is the only foundation I will buy. I personally love almost all of kay Von D's products. This foundation is so light and covers absolutely everything with just a small amount. One pump of this foundation and it covers your whole face. It also blend perfectly. I never have any problems with blending like I have had with other brands.
Bea G.
Riverview, FL
OMG I love this foundation it's pretty pretty good my one and only is good for dry and oily skin when you wear it looks like a doll face it hace a really matte finish i will recommend this product 100% love it so much ❤️
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.