Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1935)
Andrea S.
Manhattan, IL
Amazing coverage and I think the price is very reasonable. Leave you a very beautiful matte finish. Has great coverage and doesn't make your skin feel dry. I would highly recommend and look forward to buying again. If you've been looking for a full coverage foundation I would look into this.
Anna H.
St Simons Is, GA
This foundation is extremely full coverage which is exactly what I was looking for in foundation. It completely covers imperfections and also helps control oil. However because of how full coverage it is, it is very cakey and heavy on the face. So if you're looking for a full coverage, natural looking foundation, this isn't the foundation for you.
Alexandrea I.
Fort Worth, TX
I have dry skin and was worried this would be drying and heavy.. however I must say I absolutely love this foundation and the coverage. It give me a dewy finish and it doesn't look like it is too much product!!! Not to mention it is a perfect match!!! I will continue buying this product!!!!
Brianna D.
Fairfax, VA
Yuck. SUPER heavy and super cakey on the skin. You definitely pay a price for that full-coverage claim. My skin looks terrible under this foundation. I wore this often when I had acne because it is so full-coverage, but now that i'm older my skin has mostly cleared so this isn't needed. If you have pretty even and clear skin, i'd stay away from this.
Brittany N.
Waldorf , MD
I've been looking for a foundation that helps with covering my rosacea and I found the holy grail! Not only does this makeup cover all the discoloration and make my face an all around same color, it stays! With its matte finish I don't have that oily shine that some foundations leave. Full coverage without the heavy caked feeling. I will never buy a different brand of foundation.
M R.
I wear this every day! The biggest selling point is its staying power. I'm really bad about remembering to wear primer or setting sprays. This lasts through back to back 90 minute ballet classes without a problem. Sweat dripping and all. It even matches my strange super pale olive skin tone! I do wish it had better coverage without continual layering, though.
yesenia l.
Review for: Other more...
So I decided to give this foundation a try since I have oily skin, which gets worse with the Miami humidity. And let me say I was NOT disappointed! the formula is FULL coverage so a little goes a long way, it's a thick consistency and to me it feels like it has no oil which is a win for me. The one complaint I have is that it once it dries it tends to look like a powdery finish other than that its PERFECT.
Ashley H.
Lock it is the best foundation if your looking for full coverage. The formula that is in this foundation is amazing. You get a beautiful matte finish without the feeling of heaviness or bulkiness to your skin. The great thing about the lock it line is that you dont have to use much of the product to get that full coverage. Im in love with the fact that it is a vegan product and the packaging is HOTTTTTTT!
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, NC
This foundation is extremely thick! It feels really heavy on the skin. It does have a very full coverage which I liked but I found it looked cakey on my skin. It did however last all day. There are plenty of other foundations that are long lasting and high coverage that are also weightless. This is not one of them and I won't be repurchasing.
Annette M.
Kansas City, MO
I really like this foundation!! I love a full coverage and you get just that. It being winter time, my skin's a little dryer, I use an oil with it. It should be a great foundation for summer and high humidity! You do want to work fast with it.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?

Amazon