Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19901)
Media (1912)
Kelly t.
If you want a foundation with insane coverage and lasts all day, you'd love this foundation. I use one pump and that's enough for my entire face for full coverage. It doesn't look cake my at all and you can even get away with not setting it with a powder. Highly recommend this foundation!
Aspen G.
Quincy, IL
Review for: Light 46 more...
This foundation is very drying. Oxidizes over time. Although it's very matte at first, it gets very greasy looking throughout the day. The coverage is also great at first but it doesn't last. If it was consistent, it would be a great foundation. But unfortunately I was extremely disappointed with this foundation and will not be purchasing again.
Jordann P.
Wolcott, NY
I love this foundation. I have acne, dry, sensitive skin. It helps to cover old red marks on my skin and it makes my skin look great. The only thing is sometimes I feel like it doesn't set that great, but overall its a great foundation. It is pricey though
Carolina G.
Doral, FL
I've really had some issues with oily skin and this foundation is like the only thing that stays on my face when I accidentally touch/rub my nose. My foundation usually just glides off like butter (and yes I set my face). It is thick and is more difficult to blend but if you have a good brush then you will have no issues. I saw someone say that it oxidizes. I will say that mine did slightly oxidize to an orange/pinky color. Which is why I gave it four stars. I'm hoping if I buy a lighter color it may help with this. Im pretty pale anyways. If you struggle with oily skin grab a sample of this and see how it works out for you.
Venessa B.
Charlotte, NC
If you love a full coverage matte foundation, you’ve found your girl. This foundation is super long wearing. If your oily you’d love this but I have dryer skin and it would sometimes highlight that. Just make sure to exfoliate and moisturize. Since it is a full coverage tattoo foundation is is on the thick side so it’s not going to feel like a water based foundation.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
This foundation just missed the mark for me. It smelled disgusting and i love full coverage but this was cakey no matter how little i used it sheered it out with a beauty blender. On the plus side it looked good from far away and once it dried down it stayed in place. It reminded me of a funkier and thicker version of estee lauder double wear
Annette M.
Kansas City, MO
I really like this foundation!! I love a full coverage and you get just that. It being winter time, my skin's a little dryer, I use an oil with it. It should be a great foundation for summer and high humidity! You do want to work fast with it.
Paola P.
Indianapolis, IN
This foundation is one if not the best full coverage foundation I have ever bought. I have patchy oily and dry skin with dark spots and this foundation does the trick. It not only covers my dark spots but also has enough moisture for the dry spots and matt enough to not make my skin look super oily at the end of the day. I absolutely love it.
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
I do not love this at all. I tried it because I know it's a popular foundation and definitely has a cult following but I don't understand the hype at all. It's super think and heavy. I don't like heavy foundations but it's not a deal breaker. I just felt like I had a ton of makeup on and even thinking it out did nothing for me. Not my favorite!
Andrea M.
Nashua
100% the best coverage you're gonna find you need to make sure you put yourself way you want if you going on camera you wanna put it on straight up after your primer but if you're not going to need a full face you can cocktail this with the primer and give it a lighter application if you're looking to cover scars or tattoos this is what you want
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.