Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19871)
Media (1908)
Kelly t.
If you want a foundation with insane coverage and lasts all day, you'd love this foundation. I use one pump and that's enough for my entire face for full coverage. It doesn't look cake my at all and you can even get away with not setting it with a powder. Highly recommend this foundation!
Jaden F.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This foundation is life for me being oily in the summer! I love how matte it is and how full coverage it is. I will say I have to put it on section by section because it dries to fast I don't have time to blend my whole face out fast enough. Will purchase again for sure!!
Marcy B.
Clarks Summit, PA
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
If you're looking for full coverage foundation, this is the brand to buy. I have been struggling with adult acne and this foundation is magic. It covers all of my redness and blemishes! I am beyond thankful for this foundation
Jacqui W.
Croydon, PA
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
If you need a lot of coverage, this is the one for you. No foundation is in competition with this particular brand, in my opinion. There is absolutely nothing that this formula won't cover it completely hides tattoos, there's nothing like it. It's a little bit drying but as long as you moisturize this foundations a dream if you like full coverage.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
This is an awesome full coverage foundation that lasts for hours. They also have a very large shade range. My only complaint is that it can easily become cakey if you don't be careful with application and setting.
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
This stuff is seriously the best!!! One of my favorite foundations for heavy coverage. It has a matte finish, with max coverage, great for concealing tattoos, blemishes, birthmarks. or any hard to conceal spot. I would definitely buy again, but they stopped making the very lightest shade a year or so back, so I'm not matched.
Femke W.
Ede, Gelderland
this foundation is great for oily skin, if you moisturize its also great for dry combo skin, you have to blend it in quickly, because when it dries it stays, its a matte finish with the best coverage i've ever seen. i love this product if you want the fullest coverage ever!
Arianna D.
Ok, so don't hate me. I don't love this, and believe me, I tried. I find this super heavy on my skin, the coverage is great, but the shade is range is poor. I love Kat Von D's products but to be honest this foundation isn't worth it. If you want to try a full coverage foundation from a High end brand I recommend either Makeup Forever or Too Faced.
M R.
I wear this every day! The biggest selling point is its staying power. I'm really bad about remembering to wear primer or setting sprays. This lasts through back to back 90 minute ballet classes without a problem. Sweat dripping and all. It even matches my strange super pale olive skin tone! I do wish it had better coverage without continual layering, though.
Alexandrea I.
Fort Worth, TX
I have dry skin and was worried this would be drying and heavy.. however I must say I absolutely love this foundation and the coverage. It give me a dewy finish and it doesn't look like it is too much product!!! Not to mention it is a perfect match!!! I will continue buying this product!!!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.