Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Heidy S.
CANNOT LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT THIS! Literally, it gives me a photo ready look. A lot goes a long way so it is well worth the price. I use a small dime amount and I cover my entire face for the day. It's full coverage so it covers all my problem areas. You're face will be perfect with one application. WARNING, try not to add a 3rd coat or risk looking very cakey as is common not just with this foundation but most.
Katie G.
Dahlonega , GA
Such a full coverage foundation! It has a beautiful matte finish with a long lasting effect on the skin. It blends so well no matter what applicator used (brush or blender) and it goes into the creases with ease. Locks in blemishes and redness as it says it will and leaves the skin feeling so smooth and light. I definitely recommend this product!
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Influenster is asking me to review this product because I am following it, due to my fascination and wanting to try it, etc, and trying to get the scoop on this foundation as well... however, I have NEVER USED IT, or tried it...but I would love to... I absolutely love KatVonDs entire line so far (with everything I have tried) sorry this probably wasn't much help.
Mace R.
Hammond, LA
Hands down this is my favorite foundation ! I found out about this product through a few friends and then began to see it blow up on Instagram. I wanted to what the fuss was about so I got it and I love the coverage and smoothness of the foundation. I have combination skin and that doesn't seem to effect the lasting time or the stay of the foundation. I would highly suggest this crualty free foundation !
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
Omg worst foundation ever! I have dry-normal skin and I don't know what i was thinking when i bought this because it make my skin looks dead! Is really thick so you cant apply it with a beautyblender because it will look weird. Feels heavy and uncomfortable, the only thing i like is coverage because is very full coverage... Maybe can work for oily skin
Vanessa H.
Las Cruces, NM
I love this product it's the only foundation I will wear it last all day and you only need 2 pumps and it last all day I use it with my beauty blender and it feels so nice I recommend it to everyone looking for foundation
Vicky A.
Hayward, CA
I love the Kay von d and her other products but this foundation did not work for me at all!! It looked super cakey, it had settled on all my fine lines. At 1st I thought it was my primer so I used it with another primer but it still looked to same.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Review for: Light 46 more...
My holy grail foundation!!! You can go light or build it up. It's full coverage and doesn't get cakey I love it. Worth the $35 easy to apply with a beauty blender I can go on and on about this product being amazing and best part not tested on animals
Brittney B.
Lake St Louis, MO
Love this foundation for days that I go full glam! This is a little thick to be my every day foundation but if I have a special occasion or an event at work I wear this for long lasting all day coverage! It has a beautiful finish and does not budge! I have gone through two bottles and will continue to re purchase this!
Brice B.
I love this foundation! I have oily skin, and this doesn't make me feel slick after a few hours of wear. There is a super wide range of colors, along with cool, warm, and neutral shades. You have to blend quickly or else it will dry and it'll be harder to blend. So work fast and in sections! Also, it kind of smells like paint but it doesn't bother me.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.