Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...56 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1935)
Rasheeda P.
This is litterally the best foundation I've ever worn! It is maximum coverage, goes in easy and makes your skin look flawless! When I wear Kat Von D I never have to re-apply for the day. It is long-lasting and so worth every penny!
Leah P.
Dundee
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
This foundation was one of my OG favorites!  It was my first full coverage foundation (high end) that I ever got my hands on.  I always thought I looked so flawless and beautiful when wearing this foundation.  This was my Holy Grail until I started experimenting with other foundations.  I need to get my hands on this one again!
Krissy1982 L.
Bloomingdale, NJ
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This foundation is very heavy and conceals nicely. I like to use this foundation when I go out for a night on the town or a special event. It is a heavier foundation and your skin needs to be cleaned and prepped. I would not use this everyday but when I need to wear a long lasting foundation for hours that gives me good coverage I do love this foundation !
Hortencia S.
I am SO in love with this foundation. I have ance prone skin along with the usual t zone oiliness and dark ance spots. In the last year I've tried at least 5 different brands and I decided to go a little more expensive and I fell in love. Goes on flawlessly. Stays on so well even if I don't put setting spray on. Highly recommend any skin type to try this !
Oscar N.
Tieton , WA
This foundation has the best coverage! My pores are almost invosbale and the color options make it hard not to be able to find a match for your skin! Great product! The only issue is if your a baller on a budget! However trust me it's worth every penny!
Rachel Y.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Light 41 Neutral, Light 43 Warm more...
This foundation was too thick for me. I felt it looked really cakey throughout the day. It was extremely full coverage as well, which might be why it's so cakey. It also really exaggerated my pores and dry spots which was really disappointing considering how expensive it was. But if you're looking for a very very full coverage foundation, this might do it.
Karina G.
If you're looking for full all day coverage the Lock-it foundation is perfect. It's blendable but not buildable and I'm okay with that. There are various color tones which is a plus because it is hard for me to find a perfect shade ! Since I first purchased when it came out I have used no others when it comes to full coverage !
Tiffany W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love this stuff, I am on my 2nd bottle! The formula is full coverage and last with me all day. I am a personal trainer, and I am always working out and sweating. No touch ups needed. Before you use it, remember you need to apply it with a damp beauty blender. A foundation brush and other ways made it seem so Cakey when I put it on. I definitely recommend!
Kim C.
Charlotte, NC
So, I recently subscribed to the Sephora Play ! monthly makeup subscription. In my first bag, I received a sample of this concealer. So far, I've loved it ! It really goes nicely on the skin, and it definitely covers all of my blemishes. The color I got is just a LITTLE too light for me, but I will definitely be looking into getting a full size for myself.
Alicia R.
This foundation is extremely full coverage. Just a few pumps and you have incredible coverage. I recommend going in-store to find your perfect shade, as some shades looked too light when I swatched it, but ended up being perfect for my skin tone. The only thing is that I personally don't care for super full coverage foundations and because of this it felt a little heavy to me, but it does blend out very well.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?

Amazon