Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Lilia O.
Lakeland, FL
This is a heavy coverage foundation which is why I bought it. I wanted it for my date nights which I like to look made up. However I have some dry spots on my skin. Especially around my nose and the foundation would look flakey there. I want to try and give it a shot with some oil in that area to see if it looks better there. But in all the other areas of my face that are not dry the foundation looks excellent.
Kim C.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Light 45 more...
So, I recently subscribed to the Sephora Play ! monthly makeup subscription. In my first bag, I received a sample of this concealer. So far, I've loved it ! It really goes nicely on the skin, and it definitely covers all of my blemishes. The color I got is just a LITTLE too light for me, but I will definitely be looking into getting a full size for myself.
Kenia M.
Denver, CO
Great foundation for oily people! If you are dry, stay away from this because it will cling to your dry patches. But it is total full coverage and has a beautiful finish, if applied with a damp sponge. It is a little heavy and you can totally feel the makeup, but its all about personal preference.
Alicia R.
This foundation is extremely full coverage. Just a few pumps and you have incredible coverage. I recommend going in-store to find your perfect shade, as some shades looked too light when I swatched it, but ended up being perfect for my skin tone. The only thing is that I personally don't care for super full coverage foundations and because of this it felt a little heavy to me, but it does blend out very well.
Rachel Y.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Light 41 Neutral, Light 43 Warm more...
This foundation was too thick for me. I felt it looked really cakey throughout the day. It was extremely full coverage as well, which might be why it's so cakey. It also really exaggerated my pores and dry spots which was really disappointing considering how expensive it was. But if you're looking for a very very full coverage foundation, this might do it.
Michaella S.
Spokane Vly, WA
I have mixed feelings when it comes to this foundation. It has perfect coverage but unless I have exfoliated a ton, it tends to cake up really easily since the formula is so incredibly thick. I keep it as a backup just in case I run out of my tarte rainforest of the sea foundation but I don’t think I’ll be repurchasing after my bottle is completely gone.
Krissy1982 L.
Bloomingdale, NJ
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This foundation is very heavy and conceals nicely. I like to use this foundation when I go out for a night on the town or a special event. It is a heavier foundation and your skin needs to be cleaned and prepped. I would not use this everyday but when I need to wear a long lasting foundation for hours that gives me good coverage I do love this foundation !
Shelby E.
Review for: Light 45 more...
This stuff WILL NOT MOVE!!! I love that this is not only full coverage, but stays much stronger than the Urban Decay Naked Foundation. I like to add a little bit of highlighter to this too when I want a more luminous glow, and I find that by only using a few drops I can really sheer this out if I want to look more natural. Kat Von D never lets me down!
Mara C.
Diamond Bar, CA
If you want a foundation that allows you to have heavy coverage, this is the product for you! It varies based on people's skin type, but I do suggest that this be used on more serious going out events, such as clubbing or big events. It's not the best to use for daily coverage, because it can get cakey. It's great if you have acne or red spots, or uneven skin tone.
juliana d.
weymouth, MA
super matte and full coverage, i’m a huge full coverage fan but this is over doing it for me. if you love a very very matte full face this is for you but it didn’t work for me. i use a beauty blender and it comes out kinda cakey and i just don’t like it. it emphasizes my pores and makes my skin look super dry, but i have very oily skin. i don’t recommend
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.