Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
Not the best foundation for dry skin. I bought this because i was really exciting to see how much it covers but i was really disappointed because i hate the finish and the feel it gives to my skin. It highlights all my texture and set on my dry patches so bad! Don't get me wrong, it is very full coverage and i think it would work perfectly for oily skin types!
Viridiana H.
Los Angeles, CA
Decided to try this foundation and see what all the fuss was about. It is a full coverage foundation. Had heard mixed reviews as too the formula being too heavy but was pretty pleased with it. Did not feel as heavy on my skin, would not use it for an every day look since i usually go for a light natural. But definitely going to ne trying this out a bit more.
Cindy D.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This foundation is the bomb! I have keratosis pelarsis (constantly red and bumpy skin). I need full coverage and this does the job. A little goes a long way - 2 to 3 drops covers my entire face. It’s easy to apply with a brush or sponge, and it’s buildable. It is a heavyweight foundation, but stays on until you need to take it off. It is a little drying as well. I’ve had to modify my skin care routine. But it’s worth it.
Danessa D.
Review for: Light 48 more...
I bought this to cover up for a hand tattoo so I could take engagement pictures. The lady at the store stated it was the best quality for cover up. I was skeptical with paying 40 plus dollars but I took her word for it. Needless to say it took five plus attempts to cover my tattoo and by that time the look was a clumped up look that was very unsatisfied with.
Jackie H.
Orlando, FL
I AM OBSESSED with this foundation!!!!  I have looked for such a long time for something that provides FULL coverage, but doesn't feel heavy or caked on, and this definitely does the job. It gives my face a flawless finish (which is NOT easy) but it looks and feels like I'm just wearing tinted moisturizer. More than that, it lasts ALL DAY, even in the hot and humid Florida weather, after being outside all day! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!
Kiate G.
Jacksonville , FL
When first trying out this product I hated it. My skin was chalky and it seemed to break after just a few hour but once they had reformulated this foundation it was like heaven on earth for my face. It was hydrating and not drying like the previous one. It has a flawless finish and last all day. It is a high coverage foundation and recommend everyone try it
For themselves.
Carlee D.
Tamaqua, PA
This formula does work very good and lasts all day, it is buildable coverage. The only thing i didn't like is the price you pay, honestly for that price you can go to Walmart and get FitMe foundation that works pretty much just as good and 10 other things haha.
Chloe H.
Bloomington , IN
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
The only reason why this foundation isn't getting a 5 is how it feels so heavy and oily on my skin. It's hard dealing with such a heavy foundation, and while it's bearable during the winter it's impossible during the summer. But it does it's job and it will hide anything that you need it too and in that it's a good foundation if you want to do a full beat.
Karina G.
If you're looking for full all day coverage the Lock-it foundation is perfect. It's blendable but not buildable and I'm okay with that. There are various color tones which is a plus because it is hard for me to find a perfect shade ! Since I first purchased when it came out I have used no others when it comes to full coverage !
Hailey C.
North Hollywood, CA
I don’t like this foundation at all. It’s super thick and smells like paint. I gave it a extra star because it is what it says it is, super full coverage and covers literally anything. But, it creases really bad even when set right away with setting powder. It always just ends up looking extremely cakey. It’s expensive but it comes with a lot of product.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.