Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19913)
Media (1915)
Victoria G.
Cicero, IL
Yes it'll give you full coverage but it does not sit well in the face. Does not mix well with my oily skin. Plus it separates on my nose !! Very unflattering foundation, I've applied it with a 'Beauty blender', Real technique Sponge and a brush.
No GOOD !
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
I really wanted to like this foundation. When I first put it on it looks great. I rest my chin on my hand a lot throughout the day so all my foundations have to pass the chin test by not rubbing off; this stuff did. By the end of the day I noticed (as did others) that all my foundation had sunk into my pores, leaving my face looking like it had a really odd texture.
sarah s.
orlando, FL
my favorite foundation ever!!! i love this so much. light 44 is an exact match for me. i have normal skin and it works amazing. its so full coverage but isn't super heavy and wears the best out of all my foundations.
Cari 💋.
Davis , CA
Review for: Light 45 more...
I thought I was going to love this foundation, mainly because I love a lot of products from Kat Von D's makeup line. Unfortunately this foundation is way to thick, I don't mind full coverage, but I could not find a way to make this not look cakey, I felt like there was this thick layer of goop on my face. The coverage was amazing but this foundation was not for me.
Irie C.
Creswell , OR
ALL TIME FAVORITE FOUNDATION. 😍😍😍 Literally my go to for a flawless face. Perfect for oily skin! It's a little thick but not too much to where it looks cakey. I love the smell for some reason. Lasts all freaking day! Ugh my holy grail!!! Highly reccomend!
Felicia C.
Alma
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
I like this foundation a lot. I bought it for my tattoos for a special occasion. On my face it’s perfect but on my tattoo I have to color correct first. And do multiple layers and blending and it still comes out orange because theirs just not a tone that matches my skin tone. But the formula is smooth and easy to blend out. So I would definitely recommend it.
bonnie m.
I love sheer foundations, but got a sample of this & feel in love with it. It's full coverage, which I don't really go for. The only issue I had was that if you order online, matching your color is a bit hard. I am pale & I got #42 neutral off sephora's website. I had to go to the store & switch for a #44 cool because the one I got online was too light for me
Viridiana H.
Los Angeles, CA
Decided to try this foundation and see what all the fuss was about. It is a full coverage foundation. Had heard mixed reviews as too the formula being too heavy but was pretty pleased with it. Did not feel as heavy on my skin, would not use it for an every day look since i usually go for a light natural. But definitely going to ne trying this out a bit more.
Katlyn S.
Hate Hate HATE IT! This was the first high in foundation I have ever brought, I tried so hard to love it. No matter how I apply it, how much or how little it. was. ALWAYS. cakey! It is okay ( and by okay I mean I use it ) with I mix it with another thin foundation. I am gonna keep doing that because I spent $35 on it. But I will not be buying this again
Summer S.
I love the Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation! There's so many colors! As a pale girl, I'm constantly trying to find foundations light enough for me. This is one of the only foundations I've found that doesn't oxidize and turn me super orange. I love it!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.