Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1941)
Eboni G.
Pascagoula, MS
Review for: Deep 78 Neutral more...
I loved the packaging for this foundation. Its super cute. I have dry skin and i actually feel good wearing it. Its light and my skin can breathe. Goes on smoothly for a perfect finish. I would totally buy again. a little goes a long way. No need to over do it.
Tisha D.
Wichita, KS
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
This foundation just wasn’t for me. A lot of people love this but I hated it. It looked great for the first couple hours. Nice matte finish great coverage but this product literally slid right off my face! I tried this with so many primers and setting sprays/powders ..I tried so hard to love it but this just wasn’t for me...maybe be good for someone with dry skin?
Jamie D.
Rockville
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I've been using this product for over a year now, and it's become a staple in my makeup collection. It's definitely full coverage and is buildable without looking cakey. I suffer from redness around my mouth area, and this foundation works wonders. My friends tell me that my foundation looks so natural and that it doesn't even look like I'm wearing makeup.
Leanna W.
Menasha, WI
I didn't love it or hate it. It's good enough coverage (med to full) and is able to be built up. It doesn't leave the nicest finish on my skin though. That's really my only issue with it. It's a good color match and covers what I want it to. I wish it didn't cling to random areas of texture on my face even after I've exfoliated, moisturized and primed my face though.
Makayla H.
Review for: Other more...
I am in love with this foundation. It has amazing full coverage. It lasts 24 hours like it says on the box it has full day coverage. It applies so smoothly and covers so nicely you. I would buy this again in a heartbeat. If you haven't tried this foundation I HIGHLY recommend you do.
Zoe P.
Fayetteville, NC
I have very oily skin, but this foundation is still very drying and settles in my fine lines. I paired with a high end moisturizing primer. The only thing good anout this foundation is color selection and long wearing, but other than that i wont buy this ever again.
Jacki F.
Cherryville, NC
This stuff is pure magic. I look like crap and I put this on and I’m a completely different person :) love all products from Kay von dee she has some amazing makeup in her line. It’s $30 for the bottle but it’s so worth it. I’m not one to cake on makeup so it lasts me quite a while.
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
Huge fan of Lock-It! I have incredibly pink skin... it's hard to cover without looking like a cakey mess. Lock-it manages to cover my redness without weighing me down. On top of that, I have super oily skin. This stays pretty matte throughout the day. I have to blot once at lunch and once around 4, but that's it. With other foundations, I blot once an hour!
Halle M.
Center Conway, NH
Yes, this foundation has a lot of coverage but it does not dry down completely. It is a very heavy foundation and it will be a little wet still all day, even though it says it is a drying matte formula. Personally, this foundation does not do it for me. But one thing I enjoy is the pump for the product.
Todd S.
Prineville, OR
I haven't tried very many high-end makeups like this. I have had plenty of drugstore foundations, and a couple of good ones in this price category. I like this foundation, it does a good job of giving me coverage w/out looking too cakey. I still have a problem w/it grouping up in the dry spots I have on my chin, not really the foundation's fault, but noticeable. I would certainly consider buying this again for its about $30.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon