Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Kathleen S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Light 44, Light 42 more...
I love this foundation so much. Amazing coverage, perfect finish (only if you keep up on exfoliating your skin), and easy to blend with a brush or sponge. My only problem is that even with the shade expansion I cannot find a good color match. I have to blend two together to get my right color but I'm not willing to pay twice as much just so I can use this foundation.
Zoe P.
Fayetteville, NC
I have very oily skin, but this foundation is still very drying and settles in my fine lines. I paired with a high end moisturizing primer. The only thing good anout this foundation is color selection and long wearing, but other than that i wont buy this ever again.
Cynthia E.
Pharr, TX
I received this foundation as a gift from my sister. I was hesitant because I had read that this was a full coverage foundation and since I have dry skin I didn't want to look cakey. Well this has become my favorite foundation so far! The coverage is amazing, it covered my freckles without looking cakey. It also lasted all day! I totally recomend this foundation.
Tisha D.
Wichita, KS
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
This foundation just wasn’t for me. A lot of people love this but I hated it. It looked great for the first couple hours. Nice matte finish great coverage but this product literally slid right off my face! I tried this with so many primers and setting sprays/powders ..I tried so hard to love it but this just wasn’t for me...maybe be good for someone with dry skin?
Halle M.
Center Conway, NH
Yes, this foundation has a lot of coverage but it does not dry down completely. It is a very heavy foundation and it will be a little wet still all day, even though it says it is a drying matte formula. Personally, this foundation does not do it for me. But one thing I enjoy is the pump for the product.
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
Huge fan of Lock-It! I have incredibly pink skin... it's hard to cover without looking like a cakey mess. Lock-it manages to cover my redness without weighing me down. On top of that, I have super oily skin. This stays pretty matte throughout the day. I have to blot once at lunch and once around 4, but that's it. With other foundations, I blot once an hour!
Kaylee F.
Easton, PA
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This is my favor full coverage foundation. It doesn't clog my pores and I would say it's fine for any skin type. It's a matte finish and it is a heavy coverage but it doesn't feel heavy on the skin if that makes sense. I would recommend to anyone who not only loves Kay Von D like me but would give her foundation a try.Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Lexi B.
Murfreesboro
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I was really excited to try this product. I have some deep acne scars that are sometimes hard to cover. I was so excited to find a foundation that covers the some of the darkest things like tattoos. So I went to Sephora to try this foundation and it oxidizes. I was so disappointed. If you can find your shade after the foundation oxidizes then more power to you.
Jacki F.
Cherryville, NC
This stuff is pure magic. I look like crap and I put this on and I’m a completely different person :) love all products from Kay von dee she has some amazing makeup in her line. It’s $30 for the bottle but it’s so worth it. I’m not one to cake on makeup so it lasts me quite a while.
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
This foundation is my holy grail! I have oily, red, acne prone skin and this foundation covers everything. It has plenty of different color range to fit anyone's skin tone, including my pale skin. I find that it doesn't oxidize orange like cheaper, drugstore foundation. It's thick and doesn't budge for hours and hours, even without primer. I LOVE this foundation!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.