Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1939)
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
When I first to apply this in the morning it looks super nice it's full coverage and it hides all my imperfections. Then when I decide to look in the mirror and do a little touch up I'm a hot mess. It's super kinky run my tea zone and makes me want to just start all over and wash my face. I even tried it with the locket primer and it still looks horrible super super sad day.
Makenzy G.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I have pink undertones in my skin and I used to use drug store brands for foundation. I hated it so much because these foundations would not cover the pink undertones and it would look like I put blush all over my face. I tried out the Kat Von D lock it foundation and I am so happy with this product. It is full coverage and covers my pink undertones! It's def worth the price.
Melissa K.
West Hartford , CT
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I have a problem keeping foundation on my face so I had this product recommended to me. I love the finish and it is neither dewy nor matte. It offers full coverage. I would not repurchase, however, because I felt it never dried down on my skin. Even after powder and setting spray I found foundation on anything that touched my face including my hands and boyfriend's clothes.
Isabel C.
Long Beach, CA
This is a great foundation. It has very good coverage and is not too thick. A little bit of this foundation goes a long way. I'm oily and this worked well for me. Didn't make me too oily. I wish they had a larger variety of colors as I can only use this in the winter and fall because once spring and summer hits and my skin darkens, they don't have a foundation to match me.
Michelle S.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is THE most full coverage foundation I have ever tried in my life. I love full coverage and find myself disappointed quite often when a brand states their product is full coverage and can't cover anything up. If you have scarring, discoloration, ANYTHING, this will cover it up. It is a little drying so make sure to moisturize before applying.
Jennie L.
Munnsville, NY
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I really love Kat von D but this foundation didn't cover my imperfections. Left my skin feeling dryer. does have a matte finish. If you have dry skin i wouldn't recommend this product. i have used this on my none dry skin customers and they love it. so it does have a plus side... KAT VON D is an amazing talented makeup artist... can't wait to see what the future holds.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
My top foundation. I suffer from acne so this full Coverage foundation helps hide my scars and acne when I have break outs. This foundation last on my face a good 8-10 hours. If I don't set it around my mouth of chin area it fades because I tend to lean in my hands through out the day. The foundation goes on smooth and a little goes a long way. I have repurchased this foundation 3 times already.
Mayelin H.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Bought this recently after got a referral from my makeup class instructor "Makeup by Sarias" and do not regret the purchase one bit. Perfect coverage, a little product goes a long way. Will stick to this product!!!
Kaley D.
Chickamauga, GA
I have very oily skin and I love this product because it is a matte finish! Also it is completely full coverage! Just make sure you get the right shade! The best thing you can use to blend it in, is to use a Beaty blender and brush is more likely to leave streaks
Kisha B.
Speedway, IN
I purchased this product because I've heard great reviews about it. After purchasing it and wearing if for about a week, I decided I didn't like it. I have dry skin in which I moisturize and prep before applying foundation, however this product seemed to dry out my skin after a couple hours. The finish of the foundation is great, and looks great in photos. I just didn't like the dryness of my skin. I'm sure for those who have oily or maybe even combination skin would like this, it just wasn't right for me.
Katrina Q.
Modesto, CA
Im very picky with buying high end foundations just because i want to get my moneys worth! Does this foundation hold up through work hours? Is it matte? Please let me know! Thanks!
Alexa W.
Kingwood, TX
Which is better Kat von d lock it or too faced born this way ?
Jackie M.
is this foundation good for combination skin? am looking for a product thatll leave my skin looking flawless..
Sophia C.
Parkland , FL
Is this a good foundation?
Emma H.
I know its high coverage but how does it feel on the skin? Is it heavy? And how does it blend?

Amazon