Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1945)
Darling p.
Valdosta,GA
My only complaint on this foundation is the fact that it feels sticky after I apply it, other than that when it's on there it's one therelol! I love foundations that don't move even when I touch my face. Her products last all day and never give me any crease lines
Jennie L.
Munnsville, NY
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I really love Kat von D but this foundation didn't cover my imperfections. Left my skin feeling dryer. does have a matte finish. If you have dry skin i wouldn't recommend this product. i have used this on my none dry skin customers and they love it. so it does have a plus side... KAT VON D is an amazing talented makeup artist... can't wait to see what the future holds.
Mikayla N.
East Freetown, MA
This foundation is the most full coverage foundation in the beauty industry. It has broken me out and is very heavy/cakey. However, for a wedding or prom it is perfect for that long lasting coverage. I would recommend this for special events, but not everyday use.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
I love this foundation, my skin has dark spot and this foundation covers all of that, it's lightweight and it's a matte finish because I'm an oily skin girl. I have nothing negative to say about this product. I would buy it again and I do recommend it if your an oily skin person.
Deana T.
Forest Hill, MD
I wanted to like this product because I heard it lasts all day, and I normally like Kat Von D products in general. Unfortunately this did not work for me. I have combo to oily skin and this went on way too think and broke apart during the day leaving my face patchy looking. The initial coverage was pretty good, but a little too heavy for my liking.  I will not be repurchasing.
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love this foundation, it stays on for 24 hours and doesn't cake up too much. It is very thick coverage, but it's for covering tattoos so it should be thick. It has a wide variety of shades and doesn't make your skin dry nor oily. I would highly recommend this.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
My top foundation. I suffer from acne so this full Coverage foundation helps hide my scars and acne when I have break outs. This foundation last on my face a good 8-10 hours. If I don't set it around my mouth of chin area it fades because I tend to lean in my hands through out the day. The foundation goes on smooth and a little goes a long way. I have repurchased this foundation 3 times already.
Savannah R.
The Kat Von D Lock It Liquid Foundation has thick coverage. I have larger pores than most so it caused some acne. It was easy to apply but appeared streaky, and if you used a setting powder it looked cakey. It lasted all day and night as long as I didn't touch my face often. If you want a full coverage I would recommend it, but I have a few freckles I like to see.
Kisha B.
Speedway, IN
I purchased this product because I've heard great reviews about it. After purchasing it and wearing if for about a week, I decided I didn't like it. I have dry skin in which I moisturize and prep before applying foundation, however this product seemed to dry out my skin after a couple hours. The finish of the foundation is great, and looks great in photos. I just didn't like the dryness of my skin. I'm sure for those who have oily or maybe even combination skin would like this, it just wasn't right for me.
Michelle S.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is THE most full coverage foundation I have ever tried in my life. I love full coverage and find myself disappointed quite often when a brand states their product is full coverage and can't cover anything up. If you have scarring, discoloration, ANYTHING, this will cover it up. It is a little drying so make sure to moisturize before applying.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon