Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Makenzy G.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I have pink undertones in my skin and I used to use drug store brands for foundation. I hated it so much because these foundations would not cover the pink undertones and it would look like I put blush all over my face. I tried out the Kat Von D lock it foundation and I am so happy with this product. It is full coverage and covers my pink undertones! It's def worth the price.
Olivia W.
Cheyenne, WY
If you are looking for a full coverage foundation that hides every imperfection than look no further...this is it! I love Kat Von D beauty products because they are cruelty free and vey innovative. The lock-it foundation stays on so well and truly covers everything!
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Review for: Light 42 more...
When I first to apply this in the morning it looks super nice it's full coverage and it hides all my imperfections. Then when I decide to look in the mirror and do a little touch up I'm a hot mess. It's super kinky run my tea zone and makes me want to just start all over and wash my face. I even tried it with the locket primer and it still looks horrible super super sad day.
Taylor O.
Semmes, AL
I love this sh*t! It's amazing. One thing of foundation lasted me 9 months. And I wore it practically every day. At the time my face was always breaking out due to stress so this really helped to cover that. I'm trying to use a light weight more natural looking foundation now... easing away from the full coverage stuff. But I always find myself wishing I had this again when I need a full face of make up!
keyshla r.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
Hate it ! I have normal skin, going more to the oily side and my skin looked like sand ! I tried it with three different primers and moisturizers and it just wouldn’t work. It’s so dry and it doesn’t stay on the skin, honestly I wanted it to work so bad but I really didn’t like it. I suggest you get a sample at Sephora before you buy it because is a really tricky foundation.
Patricia S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This foundation is amazing! She was inspired to make a foundation to have enough coverage to cover up tattoos so for a gal with a few imperfections this goes on flawlessly and really covers up everything I want to disappear from my skin! I honestly would recommend.
Kathy R.
Review for: 49 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I had really high hopes for this foundation. It is very full coverage. I tried it and bought it at Sephora, and it matched me well when I left. When I checked it next (less than an hour later) I was orange. It oxidizes so much! It also did not dry at all, and was sticky all day. The only way I got it to be dry was lots of setting powder. I would definitely not buy this again.
courtney L.
I always hear how amazing this foundation is, but it was a no go for me. It was hard for me to find a shade that fit me, even when being matched. No matter how I applied it, my skin looked cakey and it settled into my wrinkles and pores. I looked crazy pale and it just made me feel like I had a thick layer of stuff on. It had amazing coverage, but that was about the only part I liked.
Alyssa H.
Brunswick, GA
BEST FOUNDATION IN THE WORLD! This foundation could cover a murder! I love it. Full coverage, stays all day. Blends well. A lot of shades. Smells good and doesn't make me feel cakey. I tell everyone to buy this foundation. Great price for such a great product! Can't wait for more KVD products!!
Corallys P.
Jackson, TN
The most full coverage foundation out there! If you have pigmentation this would be great. It’s super matte and great for oily skin BUT if you have dry or textured skin make sure to hydrate and prep the skin first because this can definitely make you look Cakey if not prepped well. Also, a little goes a long way, build it up little by little since the coverage is super full.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.