Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Leslie D.
Mercedes
This foundation is very full coverage. I do recommend a moisturizing primer. You do not need a lot of product to apply which is very good. This is a long lasting foundation. I recommend it to any event. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
Review for: Light 48 more...
This foundation was simply not for me but is great for people who have acne and simply just wants a full coverage foundation. This foundation is very heavy and will definitely give you the feeling that you are wearing makeup. The foundation though, comes in great packaging and a good price. Like any foundation this foundation doesn't work for me but would do great for someone else.
Claire L.
Oviedo, FL
This foundation has great coverage and a great formula...for people who with normal or fry skin types. Oily skin leaves the foundation cakey and I've found that it builds up in any wrinkles present. Kudos to Kat for creating a line that has such a broad shade range, the formula just needs some improvement. Price is okay for a large amount of product that lasts a long time.
Marquita L.
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
Superb! This foundation is buildable , and it covers every blemish. Now it states that people with oily skin can use it , which I find true because I have oily skin. My only issue with this would be the top and honey have to correctly line it up in front of the bottle , not the top. I always end up getting make up off my hands trying to insert that little piece in the front. The foundation is great
felicia b.
Saint Albans, WV
Review for: Light 48 more...
HOLY GRAIL. I have tried EVERY full coverage foundation on the market. I have super oily skin, very uneven texture, hormonal acne, and scarring. This foundation makes my face FLAWLESS. I work 15 hours a day, and by the end of the day I still have the coverage I need. I set this with the setting powder of hers and use her foundation brush, and I WILL NEVER CHANGE THAT ROUTINE!
Kelsey W.
El Dorado, AR
This is an amazing, full coverage foundation. I would compare it to Estée Lauder Doublewear or MUFE Mat Velvet foundations, which are 2 of my favorites. I think this would best suite a person with very oily skin and those who are acne prone, or who need a foundation to cover dark spots, redness, etc. the formula is very pigmented and covers darn near about anything! I don't find it to be cakey and you can sheer it out if you need to. The finish is beautiful and matte! Lasts for hours as well!
Dena P.
I have red skin on my cheeks and it does a good job at covering that but it looks a bit streaky when blending it out and it gets patchy throughout the day. Without setting it, it feels super sticky and gross on the face. It is a matte finish so if you have dry skin, you will need to use a moisturizer before applying this.
Catherine C.
Review for: Deep 71 more...
This is extremely full coverage!!!!! for someone looking for fuller coverage this would be it. It has deeper orange undertones in it so you cant use allot or you will look like a carrot. I used this with a wet beauty blender and I only used it this way. A little goes a long way. It last's you a very long time as well so worth the price.  Will be buying again but trying a different shade.
Ashley Marie P.
Soap Lake, WA
I have porcelain skin, and this seems to be the only brand to know what porcelain actually means!!! So happy to have found such a great and inexpensive foundation that lasts all day and doesn't make me break out! It's simply astounding! I love this product and if you haven't tried it yet, I highly reccomend stopping by your local Sephora today. Trust me, you won't regret it! :)
Luna G.
Portland, OR
This is a good match for my skin tone. I'm about an N5 and related to Casper the friendly ghost. XD I haven't used this with the KVD primer. I have used this on its own and with other primers. The coverage is great. I find applying it with a damp beauty blender works best for me. I find that I don't need to use a powder to set this. I have dehydrated skin and adding powder on top of it makes it look patchy and it creates dry patches/flakes. For me it's best with no powder. It does well with and without a setting spray. It does melt a little and disappear where my glasses sit, but I find that every foundation/bb cream I use does this. I get a good 6-8 hours wear out of it before it starts to kind of disappear around my nose. This does not irritate my skin and it doesn't cause any break outs. This is great for me since I have had issues with other foundations causing breakouts. I am super pleased with this foundation. Not only does it match my pale skin very well but it doesn't cause breakouts and it wears really well. Would definitely buy again.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.