Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19888)
Media (1911)
Delia K.
Haughton, LA
I am a big fan of all things KAT VON D. Her Lock-It Foundation is everything I was looking for! Lasts all day & it has a dewy finish unless you use a matte primer. Lasts al day long. Make sure to check out her NEW Setting Spray. Highly recommend & will be purchasing again :)
aja b.
I really like this makeup I was full coverage covered my blemishes and everything the only disclaimer was I really broke out after using it for a week if I didn't break out of town plus a really good product so if you have sensitive skin beware you will probably break out on
Karen S.
Bay Shore, NY
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I have purchased this product twice now and while although i think it is a good coverage foundation, I don't feel like it wore well throughout the day. I have combo skin and by the end of the work day, my foundation would separate in areas, look cakey, and make my face very oily. I would definitely recommend this for a special event or minimal hours of wear but not for all day wear.
Catherine K.
Xenia, OH
I love how pigmented this foundation is, I will say at lest for my skin I need a good primer on before using it, it settles on top of my skin making it look cakey if I dont use primer before hand, just cause of the way my skin is dry in some spots and oily in other places? So prep your skin before applying, also make sure you pick the right tone for your skin, over all its nice foundation
Katelyn W.
Nashville
I have had combination and dry skin for awhile now, and finding a foundation has not been the easiest! When I started using this I was pleasantly surprised how even though it covered up my skin flawlessly, it did not make it look cakey. Also it is totally worth the price, because just a little bit goes a long way. Therefore I had it for awhile! Love kat von d.
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
I went to Sephora for the first time. They used this little machine on my face where they wiped off some make up. It matched me to kat von d. Very first foundation to match my complexion. Full coverage covers up my acne marks. I have combo skin this can be a little drying. A little goes a long way with this product.
Stephanie E.
Crowley, TX
I have been using the same foundation for the last seven years until I happened to come across this product. I had tried out other foundations but always went back immediately. But this stuff is amazing! My skin is so sensitive and the majority of face makeup will make my skin burn. The coverage this makeup provides is unbelievable. I will be sticking with this for a while. It is definitely worth the money and i would recommend it to everyone.
phaylen F.
I am such a loyalist to lock it by Kat Von D. I own two shades, just to highlight and contour. Its the best full coverage foundation I've ever used. I've had dreadful experiences with some full coverage foundations that accentuate flaws instead of cover them, but this is a godsend. It has a soft finish and never cakes or appears mask-like where your features are list. Highly recommended.
Sonia Kateri T.
I always had a clear face until I turned 26-27 years old. I had adult acne. I finally got control of it but I had scars. I use this everyday and it covers about 90% of my scars and lasts until about 4:30pm. I love this stuff. It's amazing. Covers my tattoos really well also.
Aleesandra J.
Jacksonville, NC
I purchased this foundation when it first came out. I didn't usually use foundation that was super high coverage but I wanted to try it out anyways. The color that I purchased was too light for my skin tone but the color above it was too dark. I stead of letting it go to waste (I'm horrible at returning things) I ended up using it as a high coverage concealer. I really enjoyed it in that way. It brightened under my eyes, concealed, and didn't crease or feel heavy on my skin.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.