Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19891)
Media (1911)
Jesica L.
New Castle, DE
Well I do not think it is one of the best bases in the market. While it is true that it has 100% coverage and is matte, with the passage of hours, the pores are very noticeable, and I feel the face with many shines. To me this unfortunately does not work for me, I say regrettably because I really like the products of Kat Von D. I have been suggested that the best combination to use this base is with the first of the brand, I have not tried it, but by The moment this foundation of makeup has not met my expectations
Abigail S.
Bedford, TX
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
KVD is the only foundation I will ever use again. It's $36 but this bottle will last you AT LEAST 4 months and I use it every single day. So when you compare that to a $11 drugstore foundation that lasts maybe a month, you're really saving money. It's very full coverage and it doesn't get cakey or flakey. This is also one of the only foundations I've found that doesn't oxidize. I will never go back to any other brand after months of using KVD.
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
I gave 4 stars because I wish I could wear it everyday but I can't or else I would break out just because it's kind of thick! On a positive note this is the best full coverage foundation I have ever used! This covers each and every flaw with a matte finish. Super long lasting!
Krystal W.
Super full coverage and long lasting. Great foundation overall. Needs a good primer underneath if you have large pores or texture. Also needs to be set with a powder and/or setting spray. I have pretty oily skin but sometimes this can appear a bit too matte and dry so I usually use a good hydrating moisturizer before applying primer and foundation. Kat Von D has great products and I totally recommend them all!
Autumn D.
Aurora, OH
I really wanted to like this foundation due to the fact it's a high end foundation but it's very heavy and it is good for long wearing and seems to be fine for long wearing the coverage is build-able but it is a heavy foundation an also the smell of the foundation smelled like wall paint so I would probably not buy this again.
Mac Kenzie G.
Columbus
This foundation is extremely full coverage and very heavy. If you're looking for a few hours of full coverage ( like for an event or a date) then this is perfect. Because it's so heavy, even with proper priming and setting, it will fall after a few hours. I have combination skin and I like this so much because it doesn't pick up on my texture or dry patches. Just make sure you set it well.
Mikaela H.
College Sta, TX
If you are looking for the ultimate full coverage foundation then this is 5 stars but I think it's too much full coverage. It looked a little cakey on me and also I wore it in the summer when I was warm outside and it almost was melting and turned oily, I could wipe it out with my fingers. It's not bad and there's so many shades but it's just so thick.
Niki H.
Farmington, IL
This foundation is amazing! Its definitely holy grail status for anyone with oily skin. It keeps me matte all day long, and it is FULL coverage, which I really love ❤ I will continue to keep repurchasing this foundation, because it just keeps me looking so flawless all day long.
Madison L.
Altoona
This foundation has a nice creamy consistency that is full coverage with a lightweight feel throughout the day the foundation didn't cake up on my skin. The forumla is great for oily to combination skin in my opinion. Overall this is one of my favorite full coverage foundations that gives me a flawless look.
Savannah W.
Chico, CA
Review for: Light 44 more...
This foundation is the thickest foundation I have ever used. It is full coverage and very heavy. It looks very good when it is first applied and leaves a nice matte finish but once you wear it for a few hours, it looks horrible. It settled into the lines on my face and left me with a caked look. I will not to purchase this again. It is more affordable than other foundations at Sephora though!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.