Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Mayram C.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I would give more stars, if I could. It was expensive, but I think it was worth it. All-day, full coverage, matte finish and smooth. This is one of my favorite foundations. It is thick, but very easy to apply. IT'S FULL COVERAGE! When I say full coverage, I mean FULL COVERAGE. I didn't need to use corrector or concealer, it covered all of my dark marks. I'd buy this again and again and recommend it to everybody who likes full coverage.
Bree R.
I just don't care for how the formula works on my skin. It's supposed to 24 hour wear but it doesn't last that long. I've tried a beauty blender and a brush to apply. It comes out splotchy all the time for me. It is full coverage which I love. For $35 I don't think I'll be purchasing again.
Marissa N.
Whitehall, PA
I have tried this foundation in the past and loved it. I tan easily and unfortunately my skin color no longer matched so I gave it to my sister. We both loved it and found it to be long lasting, light weight and perfect coverage. I always hear other great things about this foundation so I recommend!!
Cynthiaa J.
Modesto , CA
Sadly this product for me was too hard to work with. I wasn't impressed with the lasting power it claimed to have because it didn't live up to its claim. I used a dampened sponge to apply and still left my face looking sortve blotchy due to how fast this product dries on the face
Miranda B.
I was really excited to purchase this foundation, but for the price of this product, I wasn't very impressed with it. I have combination skin, very oily, and it brought attention to how oily it really is. I wouldn't buy again, but I don't mind using it until I run out of product.
Kaity H.
Bearsville, NY
Used to use this foundation A LOT because it was easy to apply, had extreme coverage and was sensitive enough for my acne prone skin. However I switched over to cover fx because this foundation turned orange over the course of a day. Even in the lightest shade. This is #2 on my foundation list and overall is a very good quality product.
Triston D.
Louisville, KY
This is what i've been looking for from a full coverage foundation! It covers almost anything and can be blended flawlessly. Color matching can be a little difficult because the warms have a lot of orange in them, so i suggest having a professional help you. Also, don't forget your contouring and blush afterwards because if it's done its job correctly then you're a but of a washed out blank canvas (which is a good thing from a full coverage foundation)
Sara N.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: Medium 65 Warm more...
when i used to work at sephora, i'd try this on clients and i personally never liked it. the only good thing about it is that it's so pigmented that it covers nicely if you have acne but otherwise it gives such a ugly cakey finish. BEWARE i've had a lot of clients tell me that when they first bought the foundation it was fine but after a while it dried and began to give awkward finishes. it also have heard it has a huge oxidation problem
Kirsten L.
The epitome of full coverage! It looked cakey on me though... and the foundation was so thick. You have to work fast with this product. I prefer using a beautyblender or a real techniques sponge because it blends into my skin better but a brush definitely makes it look more full coverage.
Janine C.
Hanover Twp, PA
I love this foundation!!!! I have more combination/dry skin type. The color really blends well and matches my skin, it does not dry out my skin at all. Its full coverage, and has a illuminous feel to it. Defintely my favorite at the moment.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.