Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1945)
Shelby o.
El Paso, TX
This is a great everyday long-lasting foundation. It is full coverage and is easily buildable with a satin matte finish that is to die for. I have acne combination skin and it is very difficult for me to find great foundations that are easily adaptable to my skin type. This foundation leaves me breakout free with no issues what-so-ever. There is a wide variety of colors that includes everyone, especially if you have a very prominent undertone.
Janine C.
Hanover Twp, PA
I love this foundation!!!! I have more combination/dry skin type. The color really blends well and matches my skin, it does not dry out my skin at all. Its full coverage, and has a illuminous feel to it. Defintely my favorite at the moment.
Triston D.
Louisville, KY
This is what i've been looking for from a full coverage foundation! It covers almost anything and can be blended flawlessly. Color matching can be a little difficult because the warms have a lot of orange in them, so i suggest having a professional help you. Also, don't forget your contouring and blush afterwards because if it's done its job correctly then you're a but of a washed out blank canvas (which is a good thing from a full coverage foundation)
Bree R.
I just don't care for how the formula works on my skin. It's supposed to 24 hour wear but it doesn't last that long. I've tried a beauty blender and a brush to apply. It comes out splotchy all the time for me. It is full coverage which I love. For $35 I don't think I'll be purchasing again.
Marissa N.
Whitehall, PA
I have tried this foundation in the past and loved it. I tan easily and unfortunately my skin color no longer matched so I gave it to my sister. We both loved it and found it to be long lasting, light weight and perfect coverage. I always hear other great things about this foundation so I recommend!!
Cynthiaa J.
Glendale , CA
Sadly this product for me was too hard to work with. I wasn't impressed with the lasting power it claimed to have because it didn't live up to its claim. I used a dampened sponge to apply and still left my face looking sortve blotchy due to how fast this product dries on the face
Mayram C.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I would give more stars, if I could. It was expensive, but I think it was worth it. All-day, full coverage, matte finish and smooth. This is one of my favorite foundations. It is thick, but very easy to apply. IT'S FULL COVERAGE! When I say full coverage, I mean FULL COVERAGE. I didn't need to use corrector or concealer, it covered all of my dark marks. I'd buy this again and again and recommend it to everybody who likes full coverage.
Remi P.
This foundation is the best, I've tried so many foundations and finally found what I've been looking for. You don't need to use a lot, a little bit goes a long way. It's great coverage makes your skin look flawless but natural and it lasts all day! Doesn't get any better than that.
Jessica G.
Stockton , CA
This product is definitely worth the money, the bottle is large and the product lasts quite some time even with everyday use. I will never use another foundation once I tried this one. It matches my skin perfectly. . It's waterproof and the pigment is great and doesn't look orangy by the end of the day
Leslie L.
Austin , TX
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
If I could rank this foundation higher starts I would totally do it ! This is my all time favorite foundation, it's so full coverage and lasts hours with ought having to touch up on it. I've bought about 10 and never regret it because it's so worth it. I do suggest to wash your face after removing the makeup because it is full coverage which causes you to break out. Also exfoliate so your pours won't be clogged up !!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon