Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19919)
Media (1915)
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
Kat nailed this foundation! 🙌🏻 The Lock-It Tattoo foundation is a full coverage dream! I used to work for a very popular, very famous amusement park and I had to cover up my tattoos and this was the only thing I could find that would do just that! It’s amazing how much it covers, and a little goes a long way! I would recommend thoroughly setting it with powder so that it lasts longer and dries faster so it doesn’t smear.
Monica G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I want to love this its bitter sweet for me. I love full covarege i have acne scars that are hard to cover. It didnt cover mine however it made my skin looke matte and smooth which i loved. It also is heavy on the face. I love full covarage but this is realllllly cakey and ues i have tried many things to help smooth it yet i cant find anything
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Great coverage and all day make up. It’s great for the price since it does cover and will last all day long. For whatever reason I make it last for at least 2 months. I like going to Sephora for the best match up make up. Kat Von D Lock-it Powder Foundation
Ivy D.
Denver, CO
Review for: Light 46 more...
This foundation is COMPLETE AND FULL COVERAGE. If you want something to turn your face into a blank slate, this is it. A little goes a long way! However, if your skin is dry, this will make you a flakey mess since it's mattifying.
This foundation is thick and while it doesn't usually need ANY touch-ups all day, if you accidentally wipe any off you can really tell since it's such a full coverage foundation.
Rosie N.
Review for: Light 48 more...
I'm not sure if this is my shade now but a few years ago I used this foundation up and I'll be repurchasing soon. I love it, & it does last you a long time because you only need one pump or two and that'll cover your entire face perfectly. It is full coverage but it's not very heavy which I like. It also doesn't give the look of it sitting o top of your face like a mask it blends beautifully into the skin.
Jessica A.
Jenks, OK
Well... this foundation is NOT meant for dry skin. I looked super crazy with this on and it looked like cake. I love Kat Von D and everything she comes out with. But even with a moisturizing primer it still looked terrible. I would recommend to people with normal to oily skin but if you have dry skin look for something else that's full coverage. This foundation offers super full coverage but please people with dry skin beware!
Leslie M.
One of the best foundations I have ever used. Its very full coverage. It leaves my skin looking good. It might feel cakey if you pack on a lot of product. But its the best. I will continue to purchase this product. I usually buy it in sephora. I have only purchased it once from the kat von d website.Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Kayla L.
baton rouge, LA
This foundation is amazing because of its heavy coverage, but it isn't something I liked to use every day. I loved that it didn't become oily on my face (as I have very oily skin. I have only found one other foundation that oil didn't seep through after long wear). I did not like that this foundation is the same smell and texture as acrylic paint. However, it is advertised as heavy coverage, and it most definitely that. Great for events/photos, not so much daily wear for me.
Emily R.
Bakersfield, CA
Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation is a pretty good foundation if you have the correct tools to use. If you by the 39$ foundation I recommend you get a Kat Von D foundation brush or a different high end makeup tool to apply it with! With an off brand beauty blended the foundation will seem cakey, and it'll oxidize. But I can say that the foundation covers up every blemish, imperfection, of discoloration! You don't even need to us a concealer beforehand, it's that pigmented.
Gessel A.
This is my ride or die foundation! I always go back to it even after trying other ones. I think the product is amazing and gives me the full coverage and matte finish that I need. I love the shade range and the packaging is absolutely gorgeous. You also get a lot of product for only $35 which is cheap considering this is considered a high end brand.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.