Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19858)
Media (1907)
Vivianne F.
Ela vem com 30ml em um vidrinho que é um charme a parte! Confesso que meu 1º amor foi pela embalagem!
Mas tem uma desvantagem! Ela transfere um pouco! Não que isso seja um problema! Já que quase todas as bases transferem quando temos a pele oleosa. Um pozinho leve por cima da conta!
A Lock-it Tattoo promete durar 24 horas (O que foi comprovado!)
Ela também promete ter uma super cobertura! Cobre até tattoo! (não tentei cobrir nenhuma tattoo com ela, mas a cobertura é maravilhosa)
Davina P.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Medium 52 more...
I have been searching for the perfect foundation since nothing I've ever used provided enough coverage. I would resort to using concealer as my foundation until I got the KVD lock-it foundation. It matched my skin perfectly and provides such great coverage that I now don't use concealer. The bottle is also ginormous and I only have to use a small amount each time I apply it. Definitely in love with KVD's products.
Stephanie H.
Fultondale, AL
I LOVE this foundation! It has amazing, long lasting matte finish coverage and due to how great the coverage is you don't have to use that much of the foundation, so it lasts a pretty good while. I would 100% recommend this product to other people, it's a little pricey but to me it's worth it.
Yesenia E.
Pomona , CA
This has been the 1st and only full cover foundation I have used and purchased. I generally purchase medium to light cover foundations. When I first purchased this foundation i was satisfied with the coverage but not much with the dry feel it gave me and the thickness of the formula. I purchased the too faced hangover primer and that problem soon became a problem of the past. I am in love with this foundation!  and highly recommend it.
Brianna P.
Floresville, TX
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
This is my all time favorite foundation. My skin is super oily, and this has been the only foundation to ever control my oil!
It has super coverage and an amazing matte finish to it. One little pump of foundation is more than enough to cover your whole face! You do have to blend pretty quickly since it is a matte foundation and sets pretty quickly. Apart for that I haven't found any flaws with this foundation.
Ashleigh M.
Fort Smith, AR
I want to start off by saying if you have naturally oily skin I would not recommend this product. The product itself doesn't feel very oily however after 8 hours of wear my face looked like the gulf of Mexico in 2010. I love the coverage just wish I could get a longer wear without the excess oil. overall it is still a good product for the price people without this skin problem stay looking flawless all day.
Gessel A.
This is my ride or die foundation! I always go back to it even after trying other ones. I think the product is amazing and gives me the full coverage and matte finish that I need. I love the shade range and the packaging is absolutely gorgeous. You also get a lot of product for only $35 which is cheap considering this is considered a high end brand.
Kim M.
This is an amazing full coverage foundation that lasts all day, no touch-ups necessary. Applied lightly with a beautyblender it provides medium coverage with a matte finish. The recently extended shade range is impressive and my perfect match in winter is shade light 43 (about NC 10-15). If the finish is a bit too matte or my skin lacks radiance I add a small amount of liquid highlighter prior to application (Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer #2 works great).
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Great coverage and all day make up. It’s great for the price since it does cover and will last all day long. For whatever reason I make it last for at least 2 months. I like going to Sephora for the best match up make up. Kat Von D Lock-it Powder Foundation
daija a.
Eugene, OR
This foundation has extremely coverage which I love and it does last all day long. However I have extremely dry skin and if I don't put on a moisturizing primer before hand this foundation tends to hang on my dry patches and look extremely cakey around my nose and chin area. If you have normal to oily skin I believe this foundation would be so pretty on you, but for the dry skin people just use a great primer and this would look very pretty.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.