Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19860)
Media (1907)
Nayeli L.
Houston , TX
The only liquid foundation that works for me. The price is great for how good it works, and also how small amounts are needed at a time. The foundation will last a long time. I love how natural my face looks after applying it and helping cover any blemish. My face doesn't look cacky or starts cracking like it does with any other foundation. This foundation last all day, even after being out in the Texas sun. Love it and truly recommend it.
Sierra S.
Augusta
Review for: Light 42 more...
I was very disappointed in Kat Von D's foundation. I had expected a lot better quality of product from her. The foundation seemed very thick to me and did not apply well and was a bit difficult sometimes to spread out. I look bed the packaging and had been very hyped when I saw she had a cosmetic line coming out but so far the only good products she has are her tattoo liners and contour palettes and lipsticks/stains.
Caitlyn B.
Slidell, LA
Love this product!! I recently purchased this and was so happy with the results. This foundation only takes a small amount to work wonders and cover imperfections for a flawless look. It left my skin feeling hydrated and not too caked. I love the coverage of this product and for the price and quantity that you get out of this foundation it is definitely worth the splurge.
Morgan P.
Prineville , OR
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This foundation is super full coverage! Plus a little goes a very long way which I really love! For being so full coverage I don't think it feels too heavy either. If you love a super flawless, full coverage look then you'd definitely like this foundation. Definitely will repurchase when I run out!
Laura T.
So the first time I heard about this foundation a friend was wearing it... turns out this was the only foundation that would cover the large birthmark on her cheek, so one day she brings it for me to try and I have been in love ever since. This product is amazing and it does not take much to get full coverage.
Caitlyn M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The best foundation I've ever used! I use the shade Light 44 and I don't even need a concealer when I use this because of how amazing the coverage is. It's not liquidy, but also not super think, so when you wear it it doesn't feel like your face is super caked. I love this foundation so so so much!
Lexxis G.
West New York, NJ
I just made the switch from my lightweight Urban Decay Naked foundation and am loving the coverage this one affords. It definitely takes full coverage seriously and hides any redness and pimples without the need for color correcting or concealer. I will warn though a little goes a long way and if you have skin that leans towards the drier side you may want to invest in a skin serum to avoid any cakey feeling/look.
Jade L.
This foundation is definitely full coverage and heavy duty. I originally used this to cover up my tattoo and it did the job after about 2-3 layers. I then decided to use this as a face foundation. It covered up any imperfections but it is a heavy formula. If you're looking for a medium-light coverage this isn't the foundation for you. But if you're looking for a heavy duty, full-coverage foundation, this is it.
Alexandra M.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I have a really hard time finding colors that match my skin tone, as its cool toned with pink undertones. I was stoked to find that this matches me perfectly. I was not so excited when it turned out to be so heavy; I don't mind super heavy as long as it is going to wear well throughout the day (it didn't) and provide me with good coverage without multiple layers (it didn't). Makes me sad because I love this brand!
Elyse S.
Davenport, FL
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Probably the greatest foundation ever. I usually prefer BB cream but my love for this foundation is unmatched. It is creamy, is extremely buildable, gives a smooth finish and lasts alllllll day. I live in Florida where not sweating is not an option and with this foundation, reapplying is not necessary. I like a very light finish and because of how great this is, you can go really light to very heavy. By far one of my faves.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.