Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19871)
Media (1908)
Susy G.
This is one of my top 5 I love this foundation I brought it over to a friends house to help her cover up ...and it works like a charm!!! She didn't even give it back to me. U can cover anything!!! it works to cover bruises I got from ice skating and then had to go to a holiday party. Everyone was amazed that there was no sign of discoloration in my skin.
Irma M.
Dallas, TX
What can I say I love this foundation... I was always in search for a foundation that would not make me Cakey or more oily then what am already.. and this baby right here passed the test after a long night of dancing my makeup was awesome not super oily I was flawless even after a couple of drinks lol
Jessica W.
I used this for months when my skin was the worst and I didn't want to leave the house without makeup. I was completely overreacting, but I digress. If you want ABSOLUTELY the most coverage ever, this is what you're looking for. I think there was some oxidization so you might want to get a sample of different colors if you can, since it may be the perfect shade right when you apply it - but a few hours later, not so much.
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I love the colors of these and how much coverage they give. The finish is also very pretty. It holds my oily skin together with little shine for my 10 hour work days. A little goes a long ways. A bottle lasts up to 6 months. My make up looks great but when I take this off my skin looks horrible. It’s a toss up between good foundation over bad skin or good skin without this foundation . I only wear it on special times now
Rebecca H.
Portsmouth, OH
MY FAVORITE MAKE UP EVER ! It stays on so well and and doesn't break out my face even though it super oily. It is super easy to apply , I use my beauty blender! I love that it has a pump and it literally takes one pump to cover my face . Would definitely recommend to anyone ! Especially oily people!
Abigail M.
Morgantown, WV
I use this foundation every day. When I run out and have to use cheap foundation for like a day it's literally the worst day of my life. All other matte foundations dry my face out and don't cover what I need to, then end up rubbing off right after I put it on. Kat Von D's foundation has helped me with my confidence by doing exactly what it needs to do.
Kaylee L.
I don't like the consistency of this foundation. I find that the large shade selection is nice but the foundation itself isn't that great. It exaggerates pores and feels dry. It is a wannabe of the . I've tried the KVD one over and over but it doesn't last, creases around my smile lines and just isn't as good as the Estée Lauder double wear. Maybe I got a bad or old bottle. I purchased from Sephora but I've had it so long I can't return it.
Samary V.
Vicksburg, MS
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
When this base came out to the market I decided to acquire it in Sephora. However, when I used it for the first time the finish was fatal ... My pores were marked, lines of expression, the face looked extremely dry, and for a change, it rusted on my skin. Even and preparing the skin with the facial care regimen suggested by my beautician. It was a shame for me, since I have seen it on other faces and the skin looks great.
Shayla A.
This foundation is full coverage but as matte foundations do not really work for me this doesn't work with my skin very well either. I have combination skin and once I've applied this there are some cakes looking spots and some patchy spots on my face. I only use this if I'm mixing it with another foundation or a moisturizer now. It does stay true to its color and I really wish this one had worked out better for me.
Allison B.
Nutley, NJ
Well I'll start out by giving the pros: this is a very full coverage foundation and I truly do enjoy the packaging on it.

With that said, I found that this would break down and become patchy throughout the day. This also accentuated any texture flaws on my skin (where as Estée Lauder double wear, which is also a full coverage did not). Perhaps this is because it's SO matte.

Anyway, this just missed the mark for me.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.