Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1972)
Lindsay J.
Hamilton, NJ
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Kat Von Ds foundation is amazing! Creamy, thick consistency is easy to apply with a brush OR beauty blender, and you can trust that your blemishes will be covered and skin tone even! Pleasantly scented. A little bit of foundation goes a long way, so the bottle lasts pretty long as opposed to other brands I have tried. I feel as though this product is totally worth the price and would highly recommend it! Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Cheyanne S.
Forever obsessed with this product. The first time i tried it was when i borrowed it from a girl at work. The moment i put it on i felt more confident. Incredible coverage, light weight and the finish was perfect. Matching it to my skin tone was super easy. I have yet to find another fondation that works so well for me.
Loany N.
There's arguably nothing worse than drowning our skin in liquid foundation to achieve maximum coverage. Prevent clogging pores by applying one small pump of Kat Von D's Lock-It foundation that's made with silicone elastomers. It spreads easily so you can even out your complexion without the unnecessary few layers of makeup, and when we say it offers users full coverage, we mean it.
Ashley S.
Garland, TX
I struggled with what to rate this product. I love it and then I hate it. I love that it literally is one of the fullest coverage foundations on the market. I love that it lasts forever. However, I hate that it smells like paint. I hate that after wearing it settles into lines on the face creating an older appearance. I wish KVD would come up with another foundation formula in between this super paint like foundation and a color drop foundation.
Megan H.
Hallock, MN
I found that the Kat von d foundation collection had one of the perfect shades for me. It's a perfect full coverage and super easy to apply. The squirt pump makes getting the right amount super easy. My only issue was that it was super drying and made even the oily parts of my face need to be rehydrated. It's a little pricey but it does provide excellent coverage. I would only use if your face is completely oily and use a great moisturizer after.
Ana C.
Placentia, CA
This is not the best foundation i have tried, it clung to my dry patches and was also patchy on my cheek and nose areas, unless i applied mosturizer it worked a bit better but it would still apply patchy to my nose. Every time i would go to contour the foundation would slide along with the contouring shade i use making it patchy. I wouldnt reccomend it to a person with dry skin, its very matte and heavy feeling which i dont like in a foundation.
Maeghan G.
sherman, TX
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I was really looking forward to this product because it's seriously the only foundation I've ever come across that actually matches my fair skin. Unfortunately I was disappointed when using this product alone. The foundation stuck to my dry patches and delivered no moisture. Instead I will occasionally use it as a mixture for color with my Tarte hybrid gel foundation.
Cami R.
I love this so so so much I can't find a better foundation I don't even need concealer with this it goes on thin so it feels like nothing is there. I made my mom and beat friends but this for themselves and they love it. So many skin colors to choose from. Dark ones for my best friend and v e r y pale ones for me yay!!
L
Kailyn O.
Loranger, LA
It's been over 4 years I want to say now that I have been an avid buyer with this foundation. I tried to switch up when I didn't have the money but honestly I couldn't do it. This coverage is unbelievable and I love it! Even though it is a bit higher for my budget I make the sacrifice! I love all things Kat has put out, I've been watching her tattoo since before she had her own show when she was with Miami ink. Love her and what she puts out for her clients and fans.
Constance E.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my favorite foundation to use ever. I bought this foundation on a whim from Sephora and I love it it's good for my combination skin very easy to apply and blend them like a dream. Coverage is full really no need to apply concealer because it covers everything. This foundation also has a great range of colors for everyone. I have recommended this foundation to friends and family and they absolutely love it as well. I am really wanting to try the lock it Face primer to go along with this foundation.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon