Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19888)
Media (1911)
Jada T.
St Petersburg, PA
Skin Type: Combination but mostly dry.

PROS: This foundation is very full coverage so my extreme redness doesn't peak through. It lasts all day.

CONS: It looks very cakey, very fast. It also emphasized my texture and pores. It is so full coverage it felt like I was wearing a mask.

OVERALL: This is a great foundation if you have oily skin! However, be sure to really moisturize your face if you have dry skin or else it may look too heavy.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Really good medium to full coverage foundation. It's quite pigmented so it doesn't take much and it actually sheers down really well with the use of a facial oil. Wears well throughout the day and blends out evenly. I really love the shade range as well. I am usually the palest shade in any line, but I am at least color 3 in this one.
Molly M.
Absolutely love this foundation, I would buy it again 100%. This foundation has amazing coverage(as I have acne, but covers flawlessly), but still feels light on the skin. This foundation had not caused me to break out, but only made my skin look amazing! This foundation is long lasting. I would definitely recommend this foundation to anyone thinking about buying it!
Domonqiue M.
Dundalk , MD
I don't like the way this foundation is packaged at all, however nothing covers like this foundation. I use a little bit to mix with my born this way and I love the combination. Don't be fooled though it looks like there's a lot more in the bottle than there actually is. Also, this is a really thick product. Which I don't really like therefor I just use it as a mixing medium. This will feel heavy on the face if you use it on its own. That could just be my experience though.
Samantha M.
Clermont, FL
This foundation has a very thick consistency and a tiny bit goes a very long way. It has to be used with moisturizer and primer or it will look very cakey. I have acne and scars on my face and this covers them nicely and evens out my skin tone well. It does come in a decent range of colors but if you have very dark skin you may have a hard time finding a shade that fits you. Seems more geared toward those on the lighter skin side.
Jas. J.
I bought the whole kat von d line recently & let me tell you! This foundation is great! I have super oily skin & this works wonders for me! It's very smooth & easy to apply you can used a brush or beauty blender. It is heavier than other foundations because it's used to cover things up but a little goes a long way & using it sparingly can avoid the heavy feeling. It's $35 which is great for a high-end foundation, I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Andrea G.
el paso
Review for: 74 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
I use this to cover up sleeves of tattoos on both arms and hands. Great for masking the ink for interviews. A little goes a long way. Says it’s transfer free but it transfers a lot... anytime I use this I have to watch what I touch or rub against as I will leave a smudge of makeup... has great coverage but honestly this product can be quite messy.
Rita A.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
This product is definitely full coverage, but a bit cakey for me. This foundation felt heavy and cakey on my face, but maybe my skin might be too oily for this foundation. If I were to try this foundation out again, I would use a moisturizer and good primer beforehand.
Stacy L.
Springfield, OH
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I had been looking for a full coverage foundation that would cover everything. I had heard both negative and positive things about this foundation so I decided to try it. It is by far the best foundation that I have found it does NOT cling to my extremely dry skin which most foundations do. It covers my acne scars, and it makes my skin look flawless! I highly recommend this production to anyone who is looking for a full coverage foundation.
Sarah L.
Hutto
Great for oily skin.
I this product sets quickly so I would apply it in sections and really focus on working fast.
Does oxidize very quickly so make sure to get matched and wait a little to see how the color ends up looking. Once you’ve found your perfect color though, this foundation will change your life.
Full coverage
Bottle lasted me about a year and a month and I apply makeup almost every day.
Stay away from this is your skin is dry.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.